Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thank Goodness We're Back Online!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

^ I'm not going to argue, as it's pointless.

My one contention with you is that you think my business is unethical, and that I go about my dealings in a way that bullies others into giving me their business.

I don't bully, or push. I only ask that the decision maker is the one that tells me they're not interested in a quote.

But you have your ways, and it seems the rest of humanity has theirs.

Hotwash thats cool though isnt it? You get everything coming in? no? that must be a really good result - im not being funny I would loveeee to be in that position

i dont do any leafleting or door knocking just let the wrk come to me no web site just a sign ritten van if some one calls me an said can u quote me windows i dont care it they have a windy or not ill quote any way ive had my custmers 4 years when they move they ask can i still clean 4 them so if u do a good job an ur a nce person then they will stick with u simple realy any one looking 4 a new windy ant happy with there current one :Image13:

Back