Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Changing Wfp Market!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi guys,

Oh right, what one u got? Carbon, hybrid or glass fibre?
S (Glass Fibre) - blue weave at the bottom, the pole sections have a plain weave.

Pro (Hybrid) - blue weave at the bottom and the pole sections have a chequered weave.

X (Carbon) - silver weave at the bottom and the pole sections have a chequered weave.

Hope this helps!

Paul

Hi guys,

S (Glass Fibre) - blue weave at the bottom, the pole sections have a plain weave.

Pro (Hybrid) - blue weave at the bottom and the pole sections have a chequered weave.

X (Carbon) - silver weave at the bottom and the pole sections have a chequered weave.

Hope this helps!

Paul
Cheers handy to know the colour coding on them!

I have said this loads of times you are going to get gardiners lovers and facelift lovers but as I have both please let me tell you imo the facelift clamps are excellent the pole is excellent but when you have been using excellent poles like gardiners before not having stop tape is a big downfall imo . When I get a gardeners pole I just fully extend them in seconds without looking when I do the same with a facelift pole I am more careful so I am slower as I have already over extended it and I just got away with it imo they are both excellent poles and the completion is great as now gardiners are bringing out new poles and each time they both become better and cheaper /emoticons/biggrin.png

Well said Mark; the choice in poles and prices is much better.

Facelift have recaptured the lead in poles. The clamps are the best you can get, I’ve only tried the CF version and the CF tubes are very good quality. It’s a premium pole so you should expect to pay a more for it.

Richard

IMO i have both gardiners and facelift, i done a review for lee at window cleaning mag, he said he was going to put it in aprils issue if theres space after the cleaning show.

IMO i have both gardiners and facelift, i done a review for lee at window cleaning mag, he said he was going to put it in aprils issue if theres space after the cleaning show.
That makes 2 of us then!! /emoticons/biggrin.png

Based on what design, price, sales ?
Based on the quality of the tubes and the clamps and the overall up to date design, you would need to ask the supplier about sales. I probably sell less than 1% of Vikan brush sales, but Tecbuk brushes are a premium product and much better for window cleaning than Vikan brushes. Value for money is nearly always better with a quality product.

Richard

i wrote my life story for him, how i got into it and what i used and where im at and what my aim is. compares the clx to the hybrid phoenix aswell. ive had my facelift pole since jan 3rd this year and no problems yet. no comment on the other one as ppl on other forums know my views.

i wrote my life story for him, how i got into it and what i used and where im at and what my aim is. compares the clx to the hybrid phoenix aswell. ive had my facelift pole since jan 3rd this year and no problems yet. no comment on the other one as ppl on other forums know my views.
Yer was like being back at school, only done half of it at the minute, upto 630 words already lol just got picture to sort out too!

Based on the quality of the tubes and the clamps and the overall up to date design, you would need to ask the supplier about sales. I probably sell less than 1% of Vikan brush sales, but Tecbuk brushes are a premium product and much better for window cleaning than Vikan brushes. Value for money is nearly always better with a quality product.
Richard
I see, slx2 should make things interesting.

Opinion ; his. Richard has always been anti Gardiners.
spruce, I’m not anti Gardiner’s, what you can get on forums is a total bias towards Gardiner’s. Gardiner’s slx pole did end up forcing other firms to push there own pole development, so full credit to Gardiner’s for the slx – which I have said on many occasions – what I don’t do is say for example the supermax pole is good, its not, its rubbish in use.

The CF supermax pole is the most flexible CF pole I have used, even when compared to older cf pole design by other supplier’s poles. Credit where credit is due, but the total bias towards Gardiner’s has ruined other forums and this has been encouraged by Gardiner’s to get rid of competition on the forums, I don’t like that, but Gardiner’s have made a lot of money so would you credit them for that?

Richard

Cheers handy to know the colour coding on them!
Hi guys,

Hope this helps!

Paul
paul, i still need to leave you a review for the items i bought from you in jan, i never got round to it after your help on sorting out my teething problems with the pheonix. i have lost the link which you left on my email.

as for the colour coding can you just cast your eye over this and confirm which one i have?

IMG00279-20130324-2027_zpsc6241918.jpg

IMG00281-20130324-2028_zps0d3500cc.jpg

paul, i still need to leave you a review for the items i bought from you in jan, i never got round to it after your help on sorting out my teething problems with the pheonix. i have lost the link which you left on my email.
as for the colour coding can you just cast your eye over this and confirm which one i have?

IMG00279-20130324-2027_zpsc6241918.jpg

IMG00281-20130324-2028_zps0d3500cc.jpg
That will be a carbon pole!

Latest Posts

Back