Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thoughts on this...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Looks good if you got it at that price but that's only the starting bid..

Awww I didn’t look properly I thought it was a buy it now price. It’s going to be out of my price range by the time it’s finished especially as I’ve just advertised it to a load of window cleaners on here ?

Says he selling due to an “old shoulder injury” and that he’s only had the van and set for a week.

Maybe looking into this abit to much but says “Norman and Sons” why doesn’t his son just take the van? 

?‍♂️ Paranoid with that kinda money ?

My Ducato has a 1575kg payload and I have put an 800l tank in as a 1000l tank with frame, electric reels, generator, gutter vac etc with 2 operators would probably be overloaded 
Ime guessing yours would be ok , but the pictures of the one on eBay with the tanks mounted at the back I think the rear axle is going to be well over loaded , and all that wood and alloy framework would weigh a lot 

Ime guessing yours would be ok , but the pictures of the one on eBay with the tanks mounted at the back I think the rear axle is going to be well over loaded , and all that wood and alloy framework would weigh a lot 

There is probably the weight of the moon just in resin bottles in the ebay van, I know im new to the game and should tread carefully but physics is physics all that weight costs fuel and lets be honest, with all the van rats robbing everything that would be the whole livelihood gone

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back