Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Time Left

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What a stupid comparison. Leicester are a top rugby side, millwall aren't a top football side.

Lets compare Leicester to say, Manchester United. 70,000. Enough said
Half of them are Irish a quarter are Southerners. Rugby crowds are far better, atmosphere wise, and if you want the best atmosphere go to an International match. Might even convert you  :1f632:

Half of them are Irish a quarter are Southerners. Rugby crowds are far better, atmosphere wise, and if you want the best atmosphere go to an International match. Might even convert you  :1f632:
I've been to the majaski stadium. My son won tickets to watch London Irish. I thought it was  :1f4a9: .

Dont agree rugby has a better atmosphere than football in a million years 

my dad used to say football is a hooligans sport played by gentlemen and rugby is a gentlemans sport played by hooligans. Mind you he hates football, and im not a fan either

my dad used to say football is a hooligans sport played by gentlemen and rugby is a gentlemans sport played by hooligans. Mind you he hates football, and im not a fan either
What I dislike about rugby is the fans have to constantly bang on about how football is full of pri maddonnas and how their sport is a 'mans sport' unlike football blah blah blah. Why can't they just get on with their own sport without running down someone else's love?

If the England rugby team is playing, I go over my local which is full of football fans. We cheer England on and you never here any comments running down rugby.

Anyway, each to their own, we've hijacked a thread here, so better leave this subject ?

Football rules ???

Bring back the football pitches like in the seventies...then football will get back to being a mans game, and weed out the money seeking foreigners.

Back