Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Today’s little adventure

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Just done these 3 today, at least 2 years since they were last done and the 3 floor one is a 47- SLX fully extended on one side and an Xtreme 44 on the rest of the top floor. Guess which pole my son was using ?
Can't post the fronts, as the name is all over them, but the entrance is floor to roof glass.

Attachments

• 20231214_145544.jpg
    20231214_145544.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 20231214_145552.jpg
    20231214_145552.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 15
Just done these 3 today, at least 2 years since they were last done and the 3 floor one is a 47- SLX fully extended on one side and an Xtreme 44 on the rest of the top floor. Guess which pole my son was using ?
Can't post the fronts, as the name is all over them, but the entrance is floor to roof glass.
Looks like you could upsell some softwashing on the white bits ? get @Pjj up and we'll all come down for a forum get together ?? all expenses paid softwashing demonstration I'll put down on the tax return ?

Looks like you could upsell some softwashing on the white bits ? get @Pjj up and we'll all come down for a forum get together ?? all expenses paid softwashing demonstration I'll put down on the tax return ?
They want us to do it, including the peaks that need a 40+' outreach. Trying to talk them into allowing us to do what we can reach from the floor.
We reckon 3 days but he baulked at £10k ?

Back