Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Types of ladders.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hey smurf, sent you a couple of messages in conversation...

Poor guys head. I had a big knock to the head a few years ago and was concussed for 18 months.

Boarcity, will check out those Lyte 2x 10's, don't like the idea of lethal grip :eek: I'm very cautious about slipping after a bad slip in the ice.

Damnit, I sound like Frank Spencer /emoticons/sad.png

Can't scrimp when working at that height

You have to know your equipment is more than up to the job

Hey smurf, sent you a couple of messages in conversation...
Poor guys head. I had a big knock to the head a few years ago and was concussed for 18 months.

Boarcity, will check out those Lyte 2x 10's, don't like the idea of lethal grip :eek: I'm very cautious about slipping after a bad slip in the ice.

Damnit, I sound like Frank Spencer /emoticons/sad.png
what you had a ladder fall?

Lyte triple. this photo is to show how much beefier made a triple is compared to a double. also shows rung grip surface which is very good grip in rain. this time of year is when you need every millimetre of grip, your feet will try to curl around the rung if you sense danger .

on ladder makes with thin square rungs i.e. Youngman and a lot of the A frame ladders, you run the risk of getting "parrots foot" where your feet curl downwards permanently,painful. im not kidding , i know somebody who used Ramsey ladders which are meant to be the best going in A framers , he got parrots and had to get rid View attachment 3505

nah, just a regular ice slip boar. I then invested In high grip trainers instead., special rubber

It's got me thinking about the shed loads of accidents I've had over the years, three motorbike, several minor car, two electric shocks... ... ...

Latest Posts

Back