Unger ninja gear

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by kev, Feb 11, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Has anyone used the unger ninja squeege, applicator, and bucket on a belt? would appreciate if anyone could tell me how they perform

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I have the BOAB. Much better than the Unger classic (think that's its name) as you can carry 2 squeegees in it.

3. Andy

Andy Forum Addict

I have the BOAB same as you tuffers carry 2 squeegees. my mate has the ninja squeege had a go it feels very heavy. Dont like it

4. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

I have the under ninja squeege hate it used it for a day been back van since looks the part that's it heavy and clumsy and if the rubber is in the top channel runner it doesn't even take the water of the glass.
    I ordered the red fire blade bundle for me and my lads looks the part and performs well

5. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Cool mate i dont think i have heard of it, the ninja bucket can carry 2 squeegees too i think, i will just have to like it i have ordered the kit now lol, just wanted to know if anyone had used it long term

6. kev

kev Well-Known Member

They advertise it as being light, but it does look big, spoke to another window cleaner a while ago and he reckoned it was the best he had used, but i havn't spoken to him since to see what his thoughts are now

7. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Jesus i just realised boab meant bucket on a belt haha, sorry mate, yeah that's the one

8. kev

kev Well-Known Member

That's not good mate, i can only try and see what i think, they say the top bit for the rubber is for pole work only

9. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

Don't see how that would make a difference the rubber protrudes out the top of the channel to much so leaves a film on glass,ok in bottom channel though just to heavy

10. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

Buy mine a tenner

Advertisement