Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van Broke Down

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Happy it wasnt a belt or chain, do have decent scrappy near so hopefully sorted tomorrow back to work and get some dosh in

Dont know anything about diesels 2nd hand pump£120 but no guarantee with it reconditioned twice that with guarantee then cost of fitting it.I dont know how long this will take? Anybody got an idea maybe u newbie cleaner?

Dont know anything about diesels 2nd hand pump£120 but no guarantee with it reconditioned twice that with guarantee then cost of fitting it.I dont know how long this will take? Anybody got an idea maybe u newbie cleaner?
Have you offered your pump In exchange that would get that down a lot more.

We're abouts are you?

Sunny N.Ireland :Image13: so if have to get from mainland probably pay p+p too :Image6:

Sunny N.Ireland :Image13: so if have to get from mainland probably pay p+p too :Image6:
Lol know that place well, let me have a poke about mate ill see what I can find undertones here.What's the cc and year

Cheers mate garage sourced a bosch recon. with warranty for £280+vat this morning so I bit the bullet and told them to get it or my van is never going to get out of this garage Hopefully this sorry tale will be finished for the week end.

WARNING anybody buying a van RENAULT TRAFIC, and vaxhall dci1900 this is a common fault with these vans and it aint cheap to fix

thanks newbie cleaner for ur help

Cheers mate garage sourced a bosch recon. with warranty for £280+vat this morning so I bit the bullet and told them to get it or my van is never going to get out of this garage Hopefully this sorry tale will be finished for the week end.

WARNING anybody buying a van RENAULT TRAFIC, and vaxhall dci1900 this is a common fault with these vans and it aint cheap to fix

thanks newbie cleaner for ur help
No worries glad to be of some help

I would write a letter to bosch to complain if it was me and see what they have to say if it's a know common fault irespective how old the van is :Image9:

It's classed as a wear n tear part on mondern designed engines so they won't do anything.

Best off going Vw etc with the old Sokol engines and flywheels

I would write a letter to bosch to complain if it was me and see what they have to say if it's a know common fault irespective how old the van is :Image9:
I am not 100% sure Smurf but I think the bosch is made as an alternative to Renault original part. I hope its better than original ****!

Like everything now a days everything isn't made to stand the test of time because its cheaper to make.

Brake pads, brake discs, starter motors, coil packs, exhaust components, fuel pumps and even cabling will not last anymore the quality now is ****

I am not 100% sure Smurf but I think the bosch is made as an alternative to Renault original part. I hope its better than original ****!
I wouldn't have thought Renault would make fuel pumps. So original is probably Bosch lol

I wouldn't have thought Renault would make fuel pumps. So original is probably Bosch lol
oh **** Extreme if thats the case looks like a change of van in 6 months :Image6:
[noswear]

Update on this sorry tale. Got my van back £691 less in my pocket :Image6: and told lucky injectors didnt go as well .Dont feel lucky but hey its not rainin :Image3:

sorry for being bad
xImage6.png.pagespeed.ic.7T1eq1s7uR.png
but happy its done so back to work tomorrow :Image3: and earn some money[or have a bbq instead] :Image12:

Back