Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vision 2. Can’t see the point in using it

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Vision is j ust a gimmick in my eyes.. the only winner of vision is the owner ? ££  i can make my own vision if anyone wants a trial ? lol ?

Pure water is enough

Basically the longer you leave an additive in your water the more it mixes on a molecular level which vastly improves it's effects.

Especially something like enigma which definitely makes a big difference if you mix it the night before.
Ok thanks for that , so ideally it needs mixing with a couple of gallons of water( and agitate it well to mix in)  first then add it to the tank full of water , and agitate that as well to thoroughly mix it in ?. Does it separate if left unused ? 

Ok thanks for that , so ideally it needs mixing with a couple of gallons of water( and agitate it well to mix in)  first then add it to the tank full of water , and agitate that as well to thoroughly mix it in ?. Does it separate if left unused ? 
It won't need agitating as it will mix itself if left for a while.

No it doesn't. 

No it doesn't. 
 Mate go to the shop and buy a bottle of Gin.. and then u wont need to buy this vision product ? trust me ❤️

Last edited by a moderator:

No it doesn't. 
So why have ones had problems with it clogging up pumps and laying in the bottom of the tanks like a lump of jelly ??? I have never used additives but a friend of mine did and I have seen first hand how it gummed everything up , and he didn’t overdose the tank either . 

Mate go to the shop and buy a bottle of Gin.. and then u wont need to buy this vision product ? trust me ❤️
I helped with testing enigma with a bunch of guys and learning what it is and isn't good for and know what I'm talking about and they are the same guys who made vision.

Stick to your opinion and I'll stick to mine.

So why have ones had problems with it clogging up pumps and laying in the bottom of the tanks like a lump of jelly ??? I have never used additives but a friend of mine did and I have seen first hand how it gummed everything up , and he didn’t overdose the tank either . 
no idea as I don't have experience with vision apart from when working with someone else.

I don't get any problems using enigma, ipa or anything else I like to use. 

I helped with testing enigma with a bunch of guys and learning what it is and isn't good for and know what I'm talking about and they are the same guys who made vision.

Stick to your opinion and I'll stick to mine.

no idea as I don't have experience with vision apart from when working with someone else.

I don't get any problems using enigma, ipa or anything else I like to use. 
If u put 1ml of coca cola per 100 litres in your pure water i bet your windows will look amazing and will have that extra shine.. try it out and let me know the results ??

Last edited by a moderator:
y'see dazmond i could say the same about "pure", i've been using additives for nearly nine years now and would not go back to just plain water, your problem was that you were'nt mixing it properly hence the gloopy mess in your tank.whichever way you look at this additive thing theres some who hate it and some who actually understand them and get on with it just fine, but to say its garbage because you didn't mix it properly from the start is more user error than the products fault.
I mixed it correctly from the off.....the build up was after 6 months of using  it.....anyway I won t be using it again and I wont encourage others to try it either...

Also if people can't see the difference between bubbles on the glass and bits of muck maybe they should go trad.

It works perfectly and never had a build up of anything no matter what I use which tells me you did something wrong.

A mate of mine been using vision since day 1 with no issues whatsoever. 

So someone is doing something wrong.

Back