Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water shortage / Hot Weather

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Has anyone thought why we are having an exponential rise in sinkholes? The more water that is taken from the ground means more voids appear and eventually collapse. I thought that one up myself after watching a program about sinkholes in England. The more roads, carparks, monoblock driveways and homes means less water going into the ground.

It's not a water shortage over here ( in N.I) it's just they can't treat the water quick enough. Our reservoirs are near full.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

It's not over here either, they've took the money and ran rather than investing in new equipment. They then try and blame the weather and charge more money so they can take even more money. 

There won’t be a ban ffs get real,

Any business is fine.
After the year we have had a ban of only a week would put most of the bigger guys in serious jeopardy!!

There won’t be a ban ffs get real,

Any business is fine.
After the year we have had a ban of only a week would put most of the bigger guys in serious jeopardy!!

Haven't read all the posts but I wouldn't presume we are exempt from any potential ban, if it gets worse who knows what can happen? 

it's nothing to do with a drought or a long spell of hot weather, the problem stems from that ever increasing Uk problem over population and demand. 

Back