Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best hour ever!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Joshua D

I do the Chinese run on a Friday night for the extra cash, I asked if I could put my leaflets on the side he chucked all the others in the bin and now only mine sit there. Best thing it works. Today I had a phone call a women asked if I would quote her for her con roof. So I turn up and she asked if I could quote for the con roof and a separate quote for the PVCUs aswell. She was happy with my quote so she took me to her neighbour then that neighbour accepted my quote and she took me over to another neighbour. I thought hold on @Smurf has been round here pricing jobs aha only joking 3 days next week when I originally had no work.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Good job mate. Make sure you chuck in a little appreciation job for the chinky to say thankyou, stuff like that goes a long way- you may even get a meal out of it!

I hope I will get a little something aswell you cheeky devil taking my work. KEEP OF MY PATCH :laugh:

Lmao well they have a window cleaner only cleaning the pvcus and con roofs, but they said there window cleaner is getting on thats why his not doing them this year. But they are lovely people so if they call me every year for a spring clean Im happy with that /emoticons/smile.png. Also any extra work they give me would be even better plus I get a lovely view for the 3 days I'm there /emoticons/tongue.png.

Latest Posts

Back