Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Waterproof Socks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Better with waterproof boots ?
Not many boots that claim they are waterproof are actually 100% waterproof and the ones that are too big and clunky for me. I’ve worked outside all my life for over 20 years and water proof socks were a game changer for me. 

Not many boots that claim they are waterproof are actually 100% waterproof and the ones that are too big and clunky for me. I’ve worked outside all my life for over 20 years and water proof socks were a game changer for me. 
I never knew they existed till someone on hear mentioned them. Anyhow, up to 2 pairs now and may buy a pair each month because like @Cleanco I'm not a fan of big boots because I do insides as well. Women tend to look at my feet before they let me in. ?

Mine do allright walking through gardens. I tend to avoid ponds ? 

they sound promising for trainers though 

Waterproof trainers for me and wp socks (if heavy rain forecast) - also great for pressure washing - sometimes don't even bother to change into the 'pw wellies'.  Wp socks are also great if you get a 'wet leg' (pole on the ground with jets aiming at your leg before you know it -arrhhhh) stops the wet trouser leg 'wicking' onto the sock and down inside your wp footwear - yuck - no more 'squelching' round for rest of the day

Back