Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp from customer tap

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tap to double di.....di to 25 litre barrels...2 barrel delivery to pump...pump to.pole.

I'm fortunate that my pump etc are housed in a removable container........my old 50 litre PF trolley with double di to tap on then back to van for 8 pre filled 25 litre barrels...then pump container on trolley....bit of a pain but easily doable....with 100 windows depending on size you may only have to refill maybe 4 barrels again.

Slightly more time consuming but this idea could work - arrive, hook up two vessels to exterior tap, carry round backpack and just keep refilling as it runs out of water - say you have a 20-22L backpack thats gonna be a few refills but you get good low tds water for a great finish and its better than having weird hoses running out of vessels and flow problems with the pressure changing when someone runs a tap in the building
If using a di vessel and Tap  you wouldn’t need the back pack as the pressure from the tap would be enough to force the water up the pole 

Latest Posts

Back