Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp poles to change or not

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I used a Phantom 18 for a while and it was an ok pole. The clamps are a good idea and it looks smart. I adapted mine to take the Gardiner brushes as they are far superior. I came back to Gardiner though and bought an extreme 18 and extreme 35.

My mate was looking at phantom himods and extremes recently and according to the specs on both the difference in weight was staggering. I think the 35 phantom was 600g heavier.

I love the new jets too, never had a single one come loose, ever. And so easy to change. I have close coupling on all my brushes though and I think that probably really helps.

I used a Phantom 18 for a while and it was an ok pole. The clamps are a good idea and it looks smart. I adapted mine to take the Gardiner brushes as they are far superior. I came back to Gardiner though and bought an extreme 18 and extreme 35.

My mate was looking at phantom himods and extremes recently and according to the specs on both the difference in weight was staggering. I think the 35 phantom was 600g heavier.

I love the new jets too, never had a single one come loose, ever. And so easy to change. I have close coupling on all my brushes though and I think that probably really helps.
The close coupling does help from what I read. I bought a close coupling set when I read this and one of the nets fell apart in my hands whilst I assembled it ? That put me off the jets and the brushes for a while. I went back to them though else I’d have wasted money on brushes I can’t use. 

The close coupling does help from what I read. I bought a close coupling set when I read this and one of the nets fell apart in my hands whilst I assembled it ? That put me off the jets and the brushes for a while. I went back to them though else I’d have wasted money on brushes I can’t use. 
Well you assembled them wrong. You shouldn’t of added the nets ???‍?

Latest Posts

Back