Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What did you do?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm looking for hard headed woman
One who'll take me for myself
And if I find my hard headed woman
I won't need nobody else, no no no

I'm looking for hard headed woman (hard headed woman)
One who'll make me do my best
And if I find my hard headed woman
I know the rest of my life will be blessed, yes (yes), yes, yes

I know a lot of fancy dancers
People who can glide you on the floor
They move so smooth but have no answers (ooh whoa oh)
When you ask them, "What you come here for? (I don't know)
Why?"

I know many fine feathered friends
But their friendliness depends on how you do
They know!
Many sure fired ways
To find out the one who pays
And how you do

One who will make me fell so good
And if I find my hard headed woman (ooh whoa oh)
I know my life will be as it should, yes, yes, yes

One who'll make me do my best

I sought out this song thanks to you mostly and @steve garwood for mentioning Cat Stevens which made it an easy find, I really enjoyed listening to this song so thank you good sir as it does resonate with me 

My wife is definitely a strong character in many ways/a hard headed woman, a rough diamond would be a good way to describe her, she will do absolutely anything for anyone as she does see the the goodness in everyone, but also without question knock your teeth out. 

I sought out this song thanks to you mostly and @steve garwood for mentioning Cat Stevens which made it an easy find, I really enjoyed listening to this song so thank you good sir as it does resonate with me 

My wife is definitely a strong character in many ways/a hard headed woman, a rough diamond would be a good way to describe her, she will do absolutely anything for anyone as she does see the the goodness in everyone, but also without question knock your teeth out. 
I noticed your tight lipped smile ?

Window fabricator PVC

Industrial Radiographer/ arospace and Gas turbines

Window fabricator Ali and maintainace including  fitting

17 years Taxi Driver, Hackney and Private hire/ cleaning company at the same time.... Office and domestic

and now cleaning windows

Oh and 15 years in the TA finished as a colour sergeant 

Im also a quilfied plumber level 2 But never took it up as a job.

And of course, I like to ride my motorcycle. Had a great time in the isle of wight going up and down the military road with my mates back in August. Looking to buy a 4 or 5 year old  s1000rr next year and get some track tuition.
I used to go on group ride-outs all over the place.  None of us ever thought to go to the IoW for a ride-out!  Surely there aren't many roads out there for a good session on the bike?!

I used to go on group ride-outs all over the place.  None of us ever thought to go to the IoW for a ride-out!  Surely there aren't many roads out there for a good session on the bike?!
We had a great time on IOW. That military road, was what it was all about insane views, brilliant tarmac, and... well.. tons of hoonage. 

The rest of the roads are still great to ride on, there is a road that goes right through the middle of the island, and it just gets higher and higher to a point where you can pretty much see all round the island. All you can see is SEA it's quite amazing. 

20201108_092942.jpg20201108_092921.jpg20201108_092901.jpg

20201108_092702.jpg

Just wasn’t for me. I did it for 6 years straight from school. Was back in the old days when you didn’t know how your pix came out until the Monday morning, so you had all weekend to worry about it ????

Window cleaning is way-way-way less stressful and less complicated. Much easier cocking up someone’s windows than cocking up someone’s wedding pictures ?

I was only young too. Hadn’t yet found myself in the world. 
plus it’s a pretty boring Job during the week!
I think Window Cleaning is a fantastic job. ??????

Back