Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What gutter vac would you recommend?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thanks, I look forward to your review. I've had a couple of jobs recently where it could have benefited me if it does as they say.
It does virtually the same as turning vac off, there is still a bit of a draw though. If leaves are well down the pipe you still have to knock the head. It releases the large turf lumps very easily. One word of warning when you go to shut it, make sure your hands are away from the edge as it does nip you. Not that it happened to me about 6 times today ?

Haha, thanks or the update. Sometimes the vac is just that couple of feet out of arms reach to get to safely to switch off. Guess I'll be buying on next one on my next order. Do you think it'll stand the test of time with grit getting in between?

Haha, thanks or the update. Sometimes the vac is just that couple of feet out of arms reach to get to safely to switch off. Guess I'll be buying on next one on my next order. Do you think it'll stand the test of time with grit getting in between?
There wasn't any obvious signs of grit in it yesterday, but then again it was being used in a monsoon so anything would have been washed out. I assume it will be like the clamps on the poles, a bit of maintenance should preserve it.

Back