Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What tunes you busting out at work?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

@Dave B top tunes on the Awol vid  I had always being a raver, but around 95 was when I was introduced to Jungle and realised it had always been Jungle and then I became a Junglist, two lads I knew back in the day were djs and I was their mc we used to do a Jungle night at a club in newcastle , two lads from London one a promoter and another a dj started the night off, then eventually they got some some top djs like Brockie 

Around the late 90's was when way more people were into house music, so the nights were limited up here, but still got to see some top dj's like fabio and grooverider at the Arena the club owner got some of the best and it made for some mad nights and a permanently mashed head a bygone era mate, I don't think there can ever be another time like those days, dancing in car parks and random places were we all met up and it kicked off with decks on a van bonnet at one place we went on a massive industrial estate and it went on till daylight 

i'm not so much old skhool, just old. for me it depends on the day and the job, radio 2 for just day to day stuff but, on longer jobs its either mowtown or early punk ie jam or sham 69 depends on the mood I guess,  simon mayo's podcasts and even sherlock holmes from the mid 40's are good to listen to, carol carpenter when I need to chill out a bit  and stiff little fingers or the undertones when I need to get a move on.

3 hours ago, Dave B said:

Old house tunes today for me.

Aciiiiiiiiiiid!

Don’t mind a bit of house.

My son came from uni last weekend and I got my old vinyl out. Found some old hip hop.

Eric b and Rackim etc. He thought it was cool ?

Aciiiiiiiiiiid!

Don’t mind a bit of house.

My son came from uni last weekend and I got my old vinyl out. Found some old hip hop.

Eric b and Rackim etc. He thought it was cool ?
Eric b and rakim was the start of proper hip hop.

Move the crowd and eric b is president are wicked old tracks.

All the old acid house I have on vinyl.. 3 flight cases worth.

I even own a roland tb303 which is propa old school and worth a fair bit now.

Just started listening to radio while on the windows...Ken Bruce on Radio 2...think it is making the day more "entertaining" while I work.

Just started listening to radio while on the windows...Ken Bruce on Radio 2...think it is making the day more "entertaining" while I work.
Agree. About three years ago I got a score of 33 (out of 39) on pop master.

Anybody on here scored higher.

Keep meaning to go on it but worried I’ll freeze and score nothing ??‍?

Good score.

I don't keep score but some days I do really well. Got 1972 today. Felt sorry for the guy who got 9 today lol

I get the first question...then go down hill from there. Find it amazing the diverse musical knowledge many of the contestants have...somewhere in the nineties I stopped listening to music and just heard it.

Back