Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What vans do you use?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

it won't make you look g a y  for starters?????
I wanna look  because I am ***, are you insecure about your sexuality ?? What I seem to find is that people who turn their faces at *** people are scared they can be turned ✊??? Just because somebody is *** doesn't make them any less of a decent person 

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna look  because I am ***, are you insecure about your sexuality ?? What I seem to find is that people who turn their faces at *** people are scared they can be turned ✊??? Just because somebody is *** doesn't make them any less of a decent person 
i'm not saying anything about sexuality really, just saying my vivaro doesn't veer off at secluded car parks maybe like a custom would,

lighten up mate its just a bit of fun and banter, everyone is equal here regardless of sexuality/age and colour of skin just sometimes you have to push that border like it used to be before the pc brigade got in-snowflakes too no one is going to be harmed at these simple comments, I think you are reading too much into things

i'm not saying anything about sexuality really, just saying my vivaro doesn't veer off at secluded car parks maybe like a custom would,

lighten up mate its just a bit of fun and banter, everyone is equal here regardless of sexuality/age and colour of skin just sometimes you have to push that border like it used to be before the pc brigade got in-snowflakes too no one is going to be harmed at these simple comments, I think you are reading too much into things
What does ‘a transit will veer off in a car park’ supposed to mean?

Your last post says different, 

Is there a vans for sale section here anywhere?

I have a van that is fitted, ready for work that I'd like to sell, as I have retired.

Nice to catch up with you guys.

I use a T5 for work and pleasure. Can carry a full contingent of barrels, brushs, hoses in the back weekdays, throw a mattress and camping gear in at the weekend and off we go exploring.   
I got transporter, but 600 litre tank. In rear,  so no camping for me, I love your style

Back