Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Window Cleaning Software Do You All Use

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I keep all my customer details on index cards and my appointments on my phone. All bookwork is done by hand. Only takes a few minutes each day. With the way I 'organize' my work I don't believe the technology could cope. Either that, or I couldn't!
John
I like it, I use to use index cards. Had them divided into weeks and would move them to back. The ones at the front were the ones that were due. Payments I had written in a notebook. Was okay till one of the kids thought they would help by putting them in alphabet order.

Shaun: You don't need an internet connection to use Aworka Mobile, once you have logged in and downloaded your data. Your updates are stored on your phone, which you sync back to the internet server when you are connected. This means you could use it on a non-phone device like an iPod touch: login/sync via your home internet WiFi before you go out, work all day without an internet connection, then Sync back to the server when you get home.

Note however that the full web version does require an internet connection to work.

wcp is not an internet based app but the quirk is that not many ppl are aware you do need internet access for it to check the lic key before it will open the progame localy on your pc or laptop etc. So not good being out and about if you are wanting to use it. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I take whoever said they pay £20 per month for wcp has not bought wcp outright so the £20 a month is only monthly instalments over 12 months and not an ongoing fee.

Anyway I stopped using wcp as did not suite my needs also is no longer being updated ether.

£20 a month does spread the payments out as £180 outright could be hard for find to buy wcp outright.

We just in the process of making some more changes to RoundPartner on Mobile phone, should be ready middle of this week.

Latest Posts

Back