Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Would You Charge

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Like it's been said before on here people don't like to give the competition, other window cleaners, any decent information. A bit similar to being scared of declaring their location.

Don't listen to the rubbish about prices. Set your own price for your business.

People try to mislead the competition. How sad.

All were doing is cleaning with a long stick and a brush on the end.

30 an hour or round about that for cleaning is a cracking rate.

What happens to people is they get greedy, and then it starts to become a bit of a game on how much they can make in a day, week, month, year. And if they get away with it then it just fuels the fire.

Ironic all this, because theres no way I'd pay somebody 30ph for cleaning my windows. :Image9:

rs2315.

If you could fix your own car would you pay a garage £50/hr to do it for you? Same principle with window cleaning, people can't do it themselves so are willing to pay what they deem a good price to do the menial task for them, the more you can extract out of them for doing so the better.

Hey I agree with all comments.

But like I said ive done this at 30 the last couple of years so I asked what to charge.

To be honest I cleaned this 11 years ago for 30 and the lady was happy then but lost my number so had someone else doing it.

Then she got my number of 1 of my other customers in her village.

Stange really as ive advertised in the local parish council booklet that goes to every house 6 time a year for the last 7 years

Back