Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where Will The Waste Ro Water Go When Professional System Fitted?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Go Brodex!!! I've got a 500L RO system and its great.

Plus i can't see why people have got an issue with Brodex. I bet the people on this Forum who are moaning about them haven't even got any products of there's

I have. Multiple.

Selling it all.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I have had a little Hic Up with PureFreedom. I feel it could have been dealt with more professionally in all honesty,,, That said I would 100% swerve Brodex if ordering online again. I'm 1Month and 4days and still awaiting my order from Brodex.. I also gave them my mobile number when I made a complaint and of result of this received 3 different messages from them that was meant for another guy/company.

If I was close to Brodex like you are I would probably just turn up and sort it face to face. This way I could see proof of stock etc and not be buying blind. I would not part with my money without seeing the goods first with them..

ATB

Rick

Go Brodex!!! I've got a 500L RO system and its great.

Plus i can't see why people have got an issue with Brodex. I bet the people on this Forum who are moaning about them haven't even got any products of there's
Try ordering as little as a pole & trigger system right now and find out for yourself!

Well I emailed brodex and very next day I got a call back.

I said I'm buying a van and I want it kitting out and the geezer was very helpful, said he will do a good price and they have a demo service where they come round and show you so I'm booked in for that on Wednesday.

Think I am going to go for brodex, its next town away for me, so that's sweet.

It's the lot Andy, Poles and hose real. Just plug in and play.

I got an extra battery fitted into the back which was well worth the extra money.

If you PM me your number I will give you a call mate.

Guy called Matt came today from brodex.

Showed me everything about it, it was a very helpful service, let me mess around with a couple of poles and showed me all the parts and stuff.

I think it's brilliant!

I am for sure going to be going brodex.

Guy who I originally spoke to on the phone said he would do a good price and kit the full van out when I get it.

This is just too convenient for me, 30 mins away, and they seem sound. And them systems look bad a$$.

Them poles are very light too!

Just trying to find a nice cheap transit van but one that's bodywork is in good condition.

Careful with the size of tank you get. 650L is 650KG (plus dont forget poles, reels, other kit, yourself, etc etc) and if you hit someone or something and your van is over its weight limit your insurance is invalid and if you're unlucky enough to injure or kill someone you're looking at jail time.

That said, we all do it. From time to time.

I'm just saying, I know from personal experience that doing an 'emergency break' where the van just sort of gently stops because someone has put way too much water in the back is a scary experience.

I'd go for a 450L tank, if you're only one man up in the van (1 man system) you shouldnt need more than that for a days work really.

I agree with a 500 litre system for a 1 man operation. It will also give you a couple of insurance alternatives as most won't insure a van with a fitted tank over 500 litres.

Careful when buying a Transit. A T280 is the least you should go for. The T260 has a very small payload.

For bigger jobs using a small van and tank you could always build yourself or buy an on demand ro/di cart like this if you don't have a 4040 system already fitted in the van.

Back