Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which fooball team do you support?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You rate Willian???

He’s the worse Brazilian since Stevie Wonder shaved his wife’s muff ?
Hahahaha. I don’t right now. He was phenomenal for Chelsea though. I distinctly remember dreading seeing his name in the team Lineup whenever Chelsea played arsenal. 

It’s a interesting one, I don’t think players suddenly become rubbish, other than a few occasions. I’m not sure if he’s not settled in the team, not used to the style of play, but it hasn’t worked for him in more than 2 games at arsenal so far. 

Policing football hooligans is also eye watering. I remember a few years ago when Millwall fans had to be protected from West Ham fans, who were baying for blood, at a league cup tie. It cost an absolute fortune!
We did not have to be protected by the police. I was right in amongst the Millwall fans in the away end, and our fans were almost begging wet spam fans to try and enter our stand.

It was proper lively before the game as well 

Hahahaha. I don’t right now. He was phenomenal for Chelsea though. I distinctly remember dreading seeing his name in the team Lineup whenever Chelsea played arsenal. 

It’s a interesting one, I don’t think players suddenly become rubbish, other than a few occasions. I’m not sure if he’s not settled in the team, not used to the style of play, but it hasn’t worked for him in more than 2 games at arsenal so far. 
It will cost arsenal £34.3 million over the 3 years of Willians contract to have him. He’s been ‘a bit below par’ at best, so far. Surely you guys will have to off load him in the summer if his performances don’t improve??

What’s your definition of ‘support’?

If you mean actually support the team vocally and financially, ie, proper supporter, then I’m a Millwall supporter.

Anything else is ‘having a favourite team’ ??
Bang on. I’ve got a couple of mates who ‘support’ a team... but have never been to a match. What they actually do is follow that team. They watch them on telly and they read about them in the papers. They don’t support them tho. 

It will cost arsenal £34.3 million over the 3 years of Willians contract to have him. He’s been ‘a bit below par’ at best, so far. Surely you guys will have to off load him in the summer if his performances don’t improve??
He’s been a different player since he signed for arsenal. I don’t see him leaving. He has a 3 year contract on £200k per week. He will stay then leave for a free. My hope is that something clicks for him and he starts performing closer to the level we all expect from him based on his career up until this transfer.

There have been  little signs since  Leicester that maybe he could be turning a corner. I’m not going to bank on it though. On form, martinelli should be playing ahead of him but apparently he trains well ?

Best team in London for many years now.

CHELSEA
Not really,,, u bought success via Ambramovich

Man Utd , LiverpooL , Arsenal are real football clubs... not Chelsea and Man City

He’s been a different player since he signed for arsenal. I don’t see him leaving. He has a 3 year contract on £200k per week. He will stay then leave for a free. My hope is that something clicks for him and he starts performing closer to the level we all expect from him based on his career up until this transfer.

There have been  little signs since  Leicester that maybe he could be turning a corner. I’m not going to bank on it though. On form, martinelli should be playing ahead of him but apparently he trains well ?
Hes on 100k not 200 lol

Hes 32 , hes past his peak , simple

Man Utd , LiverpooL , Arsenal are real football clubs... not Chelsea and Man City
Out of those 3 only Arsenal didn't buy the trophies. In the 70's Liverpool were financed by the Moores family and bought whoever they wanted.

Man Utd sold out to the Stock Market, the reason why football is so ridiculously priced now, and used that to finance all of their record breaking deals. The likes of Chelsea and Man City only did what Man U did first.

Not really,,, u bought success via Ambramovich

Hes on 100k not 200 lol

Hes 32 , hes past his peak , simple
If that were the case he’d have already been out the door. Trust me, he’s on £200k that’s why they’re so desperate for it to work for him. He may be past his peak but the decent from great play to **** has been almost Vertical. There’s more going on.

I had this defending pogba for United. Everyone was saying he was overrated, massively overpriced, didn’t deserve a place in the team, the goes off and alongside mbappe is integral to a France team that wins World Cup. Goes back to United and everyone says he’s **** again. This is the case for a load of United players. It’s the club, the management, not the players. 

Football is an emotive sport, people look at it passionately rather than thinking about it logically. Hence why you had pundits saying arsenal were in a relegation battle when they have one of the best strikers in Europe in the team. 

having lots of money doesnt guarantee football success.......man city have just been lucky!

its amazing to be a city fan after spending many many years in uniteds shadow!we want the league and champions league this season...i dont think we will win the quadruple as its just too hard to do....

Leeds? Champions of Europe? I must have lost a year of my life ?. When did that happen?

You can't claim to be in the hall of fame of great club sides, unless you've won Europes premier trophy IMO. Except chelsea who cheated their way to it ....

Leeds leeds leeds . Champions of Europe . No1 when it mattered . 80s 
Champion of Europe. U never won the European cup.. but were an excellent side. Amazing that English clubs dominated Europe in the 80s, villa, forest, Liverpool but only a quarter final for National side in that decade. 

C O Y S

Grew up a diehard spurs fan but still prefer rugby and support saracens. 

I still keep an eye on the football though but don't go anymore. 

C O Y S

I knew, just knew it was only a matter of time before you came on here and mentioned rugby ??

Have a great weekend fellow windies. Pub time ???????.

Not long now ?

C O Y S

Spurs ? Forever in Arsenals shadow - 1 league cup win in the past 20 years ?

I support a local team to where I'm from.

Born opposite qpr but chose spurs when I was young as it was still a local team.

Could just as easily been arsenhole but I prefered blue.

All the banter goes over my head growing up a yid lol.

Back