Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which fooball team do you support?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I support a local team to where I'm from.

Born opposite qpr but chose spurs when I was young as it was still a local team.

Could just as easily been arsenhole but I prefered blue.

All the banter goes over my head growing up a yid lol.
Haha... since the young days.. bless u.... u must miss the likes of...... Sergi Rebrov , Stefan Iverson and Darren Anderton , David Ginola, Jermain Defoe , Berbatov , Modric  lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha... since the young days.. bless u.... u must miss the likes of...... Sergi Rebrov , Stefan Iverson and Darren Anderton , David Ginola, Jermain Defoe , Berbatov , Modric  lol
Jimmy Grieves, Hoddle and Waddle, Ricky Villa, Ozzy Ardiles, Steve Perryman. Gazza, Ruel Fox.

I am a bit older lol.

Jimmy was before my time but always deserves a mention.

Jimmy Grieves, Hoddle and Waddle, Ricky Villa, Ozzy Ardiles, Steve Perryman. Gazza, Ruel Fox.

I am a bit older lol.

Jimmy was before my time but always deserves a mention.
Never seen any of them play apart from Gazza , Glenn Hoddles not a bad manager either , sure he was the England manager at 1 point ? 

i was born in 1990 so i dont know many old old players like u do lol

Never seen any of them play apart from Gazza , Glenn Hoddles not a bad manager either , sure he was the England manager at 1 point ? 

i was born in 1990 so i dont know many old old players like u do lol
I'm not that old as was born in 75 but I  watched spurs since I was about 5.

Bet you don't remember Hoddle and Waddle signing diamond lights then lol.

It was in the charts.

Screenshot_20210322-084556_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm not that old as was born in 75 but I  watched spurs since I was about 5.

Bet you don't remember Hoddle and Waddle signing diamond lights then lol.

It was in the charts.

View attachment 23878
I was born in 1962, been Spurs all my life. Was lucky enough to work for the club for 7 years, 1996/2003. Was a privilege being given a huge ring of keys, alarm codes and being told go unlock the stadium. Many happy memories. 

Me and the wife are good friends with Martin Chivers.. what a legend.

We were in a box with him when they had his testimonial at the lane.

Also I get in well with Steve Sedgeley who now runs the hospitality side of things there.

Been White Hart lane several times, including when Spurs very luckily beat us 6-0 in the cup 4 years ago.

When Spurs got their sixth goal, we  sang out at the top of our voices ‘ k sara sara, wherever you’ll be you’ll be, we’re going to Shrewsbury’ ??
I know a few puddycats  as I call them. Off to clean a pub 1 of them owns in Tonbridge on the 2nd April.

QPR Season ticket Holder since 1982.. when I started work. I have been going since 1974 normally paid on the day  
I used to go in The Loft with my mate whenever Arsenal played there in the mid-80’s and he would come in the North Bank with me when the R’s played us away ? Good old days. 
Gavin McGuire used to live near me in Eastcote/Ruislip area. 

The good old days, pay at the gate. Fans used to talk with their feet,  playing well,full house. Playing ****, not worth the walk!@
Now these clubs have your money 2 or 3 months in advance, they dont care about the fans, fans will turn up ,no matter how bad the team are playing, you've already paid 50 or 60 quid for ticket ,so you ain't not gonna turn up. Then you'll probably go to your club shop, probably spend another 50 to 100 quid in there, then once in ground ,a beer n a pie gonna cost another 8 or 9 quid. 

I used to go in The Loft with my mate whenever Arsenal played there in the mid-80’s and he would come in the North Bank with me when the R’s played us away ? Good old days. 
Gavin McGuire used to live near me in Eastcote/Ruislip area. 
I'm quite friendly with Gavin, he lives in Swindon now.  

QPR Season ticket Holder since 1982.. when I started work. I have been going since 1974 normally paid on the day  
Rangers seem to have the Indian eye over Millwall, always bloody beat us.

Did you watch it last week? We were two nil up yet I still had the feeling you’d beat us, and you did ?.

Is a nice little stadium LOFTUS road or whatever it’s called now. Been there four or five times ?

What’s your definition of ‘support’?

If you mean actually support the team vocally and financially, ie, proper supporter, then I’m a Millwall supporter.

Anything else is ‘having a favourite team’ ??
Ginger Ninja only supported Millwall as requirements are a shaved noggin so no one would know he's a Ginger!  ?

Latest Posts

Back