Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wild weather today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bless her cotton socks...anyhow congratulations bud but now maybe is a good time just to say NO I’ve a headache or something /emoticons/biggrin.png

oh definately agree pal, 3 is more than enough now and its bloody harder this time round,whether that because were older im not sure but im knackered getting up ealry having to take the other two school for the wife then go and get some windows cleaned before i pick them up again and all this while trying to build work and dodging the rain and wind!!

It can be tough going for sure bud.

Now at least I can hand back the little one when she wears me out which is not long at all as is going through the terrible twosome stage. Oh deep joy /emoticons/biggrin.png

Bless her cotton socks...anyhow congratulations bud but now maybe is a good time just to say NO I’ve a headache or something /emoticons/biggrin.png
yes mate congratulations now just tell her no means no

I'm suposed to be doing a bit today but due to high winds & heavy rain looks like it has put paid to that idea. /emoticons/sad.png

Just looked at the long range forecast for january on the bbc. Sounds like we wont be getting any snow this month, touch wood. This winter has been a breeze compared to last winter.......so far!

I managed to do a bit today as I'm kept busy unblocking downspouts at the mo.

Mind you I do a risk assessment first onsite when I arrive and if it's too windy will book it in for another day instead. Lucky for me the ones I did today was on sheltered side of the properties so was a low risk./emoticons/biggrin.png

My phone has been none stop norm...

I've even had a referal from a local fascia company tonight too that I know. Not to mention a few messages left on the answerphone while I was out that I still need to sort out.

Back