Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wilks Pressure Washer Pump/Spares - Help Please!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

chris301up

Morning all. Some time ago I inherited my Sons Wilks 750i pressure washer when he purchased a replacement Clarkes washer. This has given reasonably good service for what I need but, when I came to use it yesterday to clean our driveway, I noticed the outlet pressure tended to be a little low. I can only assume the pump is now in need of service or replacement? I had a look online last night and discovered Union Mart, who supplied the machine, have now gone in liquidation. I just wondered if anyone knows who now supplied spares and parts now that they have gone out of business?

Morning all. Some time ago I inherited my Sons Wilks 750i pressure washer when he purchased a replacement Clarkes washer. This has given reasonably good service for what I need but, when I came to use it yesterday to clean our driveway, I noticed the outlet pressure tended to be a little low. I can only assume the pump is now in need of service or replacement? I had a look online last night and discovered Union Mart, who supplied the machine, have now gone in liquidation. I just wondered if anyone knows who now supplied spares and parts now that they have gone out of business?
A cheap Chineseium mass production machine with a generic die-cast alloy pump which you can find in abundance online for around £79 and providing you can match the engine horsepower / flow and engine shaft size

A top tip. Always think outside of the box. Don't worry about brand names as most machines come from the same commercial district and have the same parts.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back