Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure Washer choice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I don’t think this part can be faulty but anyone know a supplier that doesn’t charge a million quid delivery? Just need the ‘through’ bit really, not the banjo bolt.
This is it I assume? Anyone know if these banjo bolt fittings have the coned shape to accept the ‘male’ cone of the 3/8 swivel?

Attachments

• IMG_7580.png
    IMG_7580.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 0
Any hydrolic place should sell them
They do but I don’t have one anywhere near me or time to go to the nearest one unfortunately. All ordered now though. I’m sure it’ll just be the swivel but won’t hurt to have spares of the rest. Better than delaying work. I was behind on the volume of work I’ve got booked anyway without this. Still, can’t be helped.

Part arrived. Two minute fix for once the parts are in. Turned out to just be the swivel fitting. Tested and all good.

For anyone reading this as a review of the machine I don’t know whether this was a poor quality part, bad luck, or it took a knock in the van but worth referring back to someone’s early post about theirs concerns that the unloader valve was out on a limb. Possibly they were correct as the only thing supporting it and of course the hose hose that hangs from it is that swivel fitting. Not a great design.

Finished off those two neighbouring properties today. Both driveways and two patios and paths in one property. And her massive outdoor rug.

Unfortunately I noticed early on that the tachometer was dead. Took it off and the battery was rattling around with broken tabs. Looks like 14.3 hours of being shaken was too much for it. Shame as the washer is nearing its 20hr service. Must have put 4-5 hours on it today so I’ve ordered a new tach, will replace the oils and then fit the new one and start from scratch.

No leak from the new swivel. Bit from the banjo even though I’m sure I fitted with all new dowty washers Put another one on and all good.

Back