Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning customers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Can never understand a windie having filthy windows.

I've got a sign written van on my drive advertising window cleaning, pressure washing etc. I'm gonna look a prize chump to anyone walking past if my house isn't looking good. (that's what I believe, in reality they probably don't give a toss :2_grinning: )
I like my windows to be clean, but the thought of doing my own after cleaning all day feels me with dread. This is why I have a window cleaner!

Yes you read that correctly. His name is Shane and he's South African. He does both my neighbours so one of them will pay him.

I know some will say I'm mad, but I love my weekends for football, motorbikes and going on the lash. The last thing I want to think about on weekends is window cleaning. Each to their own etc  :1_wink:

I like my windows to be clean, but the thought of doing my own after cleaning all day feels me with dread. This is why I have a window cleaner!

Yes you read that correctly. His name is Shane and he's South African. He does both my neighbours so one of them will pay him.

I know some will say I'm mad, but I love my weekends for football, motorbikes and going on the lash. The last thing I want to think about on weekends is window cleaning. Each to their own etc  :1_wink:
I hope he charges well  :1_wink:

You've still got clean windows just not you doing them!  :3_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Even better if passersby see the quality of his work and you pick up the credit  :5_thumbsup: :4_joy:

Back