Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning forums-from a newbies perspective

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi all,

this forum is absolutly great.You helped me so much - I built my first troley today and can start new bussines now.And it's all because of you.

Never can pay for your advices...

Thanx again :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi & welcome to the forum bud...Nice one :thumbsup:

Hi all,this forum is absolutly great.You helped me so much - I built my first troley today and can start new bussines now.And it's all because of you.

Never can pay for your advices...

Thanx again :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Matrix - well done, i hope it goes really well. I echo your views, this site is great, there have been a few people on this thread that have been amazing, Daveyboy1 has helped me so ******* much, I owe him a beer, if there ever is a forum meet up Ill be buying some.

I am a little slow on the uptake still, just a massive leap for me but one I will take, money holds me up and I am not sure what order to to things, flyer first buy equipment when get custys etc, I just hope I can say liek you "I have started today".

The peeps that run this site really have a done a great job as it hels people out so much, I was thinking of not starting up as it was all to much with people in family having a go at me etc and money issues, but I am sticking to it and have good advice and well th work is there the guys on ere say it is, if you wok hard to get it.

All the best!

Latest Posts

Back