Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Work for sale Peak District and Hope Valley areas.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mcsandlaly

Due to parent caring issues and time constraints I have some work to sell. Value £850 to start with, will be more as I downsize. The work is a mix of trad and pole mostly and done on at eight weeks, six weeks and one lady near Chatsworth House likes hers doing every three weeks! I have been doing the work for about eight years and have a loyal customer base. This is purely windows work, though I do add on gutters etc as requested so would be worth more in the autumn come leaf time. If you are genuinely interested in purchasing the work get in touch. It is in the Peak District and Hope Valley areas. No bad payers and most now pay online. I do not want to sub contract work out, as I already have two subs and want to simplify work load. Happy to do all the work with any prospective buyer and introduce to all customers. I have recently sold a couple of grands worth and not had any issues. Thanks.

Happy to take four cleans or if you are willing to work it for me four cleans then you can have it. Any other bright ideas please just get in touch. Thanks for looking.
Hello, is this still available? Also, I’m purely water fed pole, would you be willing to spilt the trad and wfp up? Finally (sorry for the questions). How much work is there in days would you say? Thanks

Back