Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Working In The Rain!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I agree rain water won’t get windows dirty etc, but in torrential rain it always beats the dirt off the ground and every front, back & French doors will be covered in black specs for like the first 12-18 inches up. I just feel like Im giving off the impression that ‘I don’t really are’ if I clean in rain that heavy. But maybe I’m wrong I dunno, hard one to gauge.

@Green Pro Clean Ltd said in one of his videos that he cleans in what he considers ‘light rain’ obviously that can vary from one persons opinion to another, but I agree with that, I tell my customers when I introduce myself that I clean in light rain but not heavy rain etc.

Did normal windows in the morning today, but luckily I had a one off gutters & soffit clean this afternoon and it stopped raining by the time I did the windows afterwards ?

Long term plan is to have a few small contracts/ commercial jobs I can plan in the rain. 
agree with both posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just starting out and interesting to know you still work in the rain, doesn't seem to make any difference to cleaning windows then...last few years I've been out in all weather's pruning fruit trees on my own in the middle of nowhere, thinking this may be the start of an easier life...

Back