Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

working in the rain

WCF

Help Support WCF:

no need for a video....just turn up and clean your customers windows no matter what the weathers doing,they get used to it after years and years,to the point they very rarely even mention it and many will just pay up there and then......you might have the odd one or two that dont want them doing when its raining and they ll tell you.....just skip them til their next due.....its better than taking the day off!?

it is looking wet but its only my second day back  tomorrow after 12 days off(got back from lanzarote early tuesday morning)so ill be out in it.....its due to clear up by the afternoon anyway...?

it is looking wet but its only my second day back  tomorrow after 12 days off(got back from lanzarote early tuesday morning)so ill be out in it.....its due to clear up by the afternoon anyway...?
Turned out to be dry all day and it was 14c so all in all a good day with a 2pm finish, so got a decent dog walk in as well 

worked 10am-3pm....it was torrential rain this morning,lots of roads were flooded round here,by the time i got to my first job it had eased a bit and by lunchtime the sun came out...so all scheduled work completed....?

Latest Posts

Back