Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Working in the snow....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

No....I don't live with her and I've had 3 jabs...also her daughter still lives at home and doesn't have to isolate either as she's fully vaccinated(she's a teacher)as long as lateral flows are negative 
Ahh, to be honest I've not kept up with the changing rules so had no idea what was to be done these days, good that you can get your work done and have a holiday just a shame your other half is having to stay home 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the clamp that locks the gooseneck underneath. Then the rest all in line. it is so much better all in a line. I would like to know what you’ve done to the bristles of the brush. Mine are white, what’s happened? 
You need a hose stopper or o ring at the top too if your using a univalve. Otherwise you may find when you pull the hose it pulls the jets. 
How does the O ring fit on?

Sorry if that sounds like a silly question but sometimes simple things need explaining to simple people like me.

Like @Apw1210has shown in the photo. So you would add the o ring or stopper before connecting the brush to the gooseneck etc. 
He will misread or possibly use an O ring when with respect you mean a double or single O clip

I use a B&Q tap washer drilled out just under ID so it's a tight fit onto the tubing but doesn't cave it in causing a flow restriction 

Apw1210 said:
He will misread or possibly use an O ring when with respect you mean a double or single O clip

I use a B&Q tap washer drilled out just under ID so it's a tight fit onto the tubing but doesn't cave it in causing a flow restriction 
Belt & Braces

Screenshot_20220127-141132_Instagram.jpg

Back