Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Worst winter yet

WCF

Help Support WCF:

For me Get up an snow = Get up an go (back to bed)

Snowed ftom sunday tea time till wednesdat evening here, ill write the week off as holiday.
Don’t blame you mate. I don’t need the money that much. Week off. Start again Monday. Next week is another week. I can work outside in these temperatures. I just don’t want to. No one would be expecting us to turn up anyway. 

I was even thinking of taking the month off as I have other inside work to do. I don't think folk would mind because of weather. I asked a customer yesterday when I was fixing a light switch and she said leave it till next month. Happy days

Don’t blame you mate. I don’t need the money that much. Week off. Start again Monday. Next week is another week. I can work outside in these temperatures. I just don’t want to. No one would be expecting us to turn up anyway. 
I think as window cleaners give more importance to window cleaning and the rest of the world. It’s important to us because it’s our living but to other people just a luxury that they like to have. In the grand scheme of things it’s just window cleaning in the middle of a pandemic. 
i’m off today but in general just doing bits and pieces to get out of the house ?

You're learning to use the emojis, well done ? 

PS - when do I lose the "newbie" tag? ?
Well "hang around" you get to hang around the "club house"...it takes time to earn your bottom "rocker" ...  the club will let you know when your ready for your "prospect " bottom rocker. ?

Well the weather app is right so far.... @Dave B

20210211_042711.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only worked 3 days since the 24th Dec, between the rain and the snow, first day I worked i had to dig myself out of an icy road. Nice to have had a long break, but need to get back soon.

My snowboarding skills are getting better though:) 

I've only worked 3 days since the 24th Dec, between the rain and the snow, first day I worked i had to dig myself out of an icy road. Nice to have had a long break, but need to get back soon.

My snowboarding skills are getting better though:) 
So your a snowbaorder , like the game SSX ?

In Washington state.

Tomorrow its supposed to be windy around 20mph and gusts to 40 with the same temps.
My Ex is from Seattle, lovely part of the world!

I’d give anything to be able to get a work visa and do a few seasons wildfire over that way!!

Back