Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WTB Gardiners 40-50ft SMAX, 3K or Extreme

WCF

Help Support WCF:

AJDux

Hi guys.

Currently using an SLX 35ft, looking for something with a little more length and rigidity for odd job solar panels and 3/4 story reach, no contract work so cant justify cost of new Ultimate or Extreme.

Shorter pole at 25-35ft would be ok at right price if I can get correct extensions from Gardiners (3k 27ft for example).

Would like to see photos and a decent description please, payment through paypal business/services if posted.

I'm in the South West, can collect but any further afield would need posting.

Hi guys.

Currently using an SLX 35ft, looking for something with a little more length and rigidity for odd job solar panels and 3/4 story reach, no contract work so cant justify cost of new Ultimate or Extreme.

Shorter pole at 25-35ft would be ok at right price if I can get correct extensions from Gardiners (3k 27ft for example).

Would like to see photos and a decent description please, payment through paypal business/services if posted.

I'm in the South West, can collect but any further afield would need posting.
You may be better checking the window cleaning equipment for sale groups on facebook. There's always lots of stuff popping up on them.

I use a 18ft SLX Gardiner pole as my usual daily pole. They are a great pole. Not too pricey and last a long time. I bought a few years ago a 3K 35ft Gardiner pole. They don't sell the 35ft one these days. Trust me, the 3K is worth the extra money. It looks nicer, definitely stiffer and more durable. I would really like to see the Ultimate pole range. They are supposed to be ultra high modulus. I don't work at such high heights such as 50+ft. The prices of the Extreme range I think is insane. I really wish they made a 3K or Ultimate 18ft pole. I would buy it immediately.

All sorted now, found a cheap SMAX 45, ill decide if I want to go for something more rigid or more rigid and lighter from there

Back