Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

xtreme sill brush - Gardiners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I personally with at least 25 brushes in the van no bull, cannot take off the medium mixed universal brush at the moment. absolutely love it. If you aint tried it give it a whirl.

I personally with at least 25 brushes in the van no bull, cannot take off the medium mixed universal brush at the moment. absolutely love it. If you aint tried it give it a whirl.
Will do. Just got to sum up the courage and find the right time to tell financial management (er who must be obeyed) that I need to buy another brush. ?

I have near enough used only Gardiners brushes for 11 years now and can't fault them to a point, but once Dupont bristles were brought out I haven't found anything better and I guess going back to them with the Xtreme reminded me of that and change is a tricky thing, "as it all begins and ends in your own mind" so for me using something which isn't the norm instantly has me questioning my choices  
Have you tried the new Gardiner DuPont superlight? I had a trial one which was good, but I had a new one delivered yesterday dinner time, I finished the day off with it and it's a winner for sure. Tears through the muck.

Have you tried the new Gardiner DuPont superlight? I had a trial one which was good, but I had a new one delivered yesterday dinner time, I finished the day off with it and it's a winner for sure. Tears through the muck.

Yes it it is very good with cold water , it would be good if they did one for hot as well ???

Latest Posts

Back