Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiners new 35 cm sill brushes

Diamond geezer

Just been on Gardiners site cause im wanting  a 35cm brush to try and speed up my work.I was prob going to go for the Tapertech hybrid ,as used by Part/Timer,but was a bit worried about its sill cleaning,although i think he manages ok,but Whola a sill version of it.The only  prob now is theirs also a Flocked 35 sill, Ive been using a Flocked universal and a flocked leaded brush for the last few months as my favorite day to day brushes,choises Choises witch one should i buy? Cheers

Den

I have the extreme 35cm DuPont tapertec sill but only used it on my own windows once  tomorrow will get it first daily test. 

Diamond geezer

I do like the way you can crash a flocked universal sill,into the side of frames,and not do any damage do to the end bristles,but you have a realativly small buisness end in the middle,a 35cm of that might be best i Know its a bit heavy.Is Alex Gardiner singularly try ing to take all my hard earned cash?

TopNotch

I've got a tapertech hybrid in my basket as the ultimate medium soft has sold out, might be interested in this as I didn't like the universal medium how it was on the glass.

But I only use 26cm, not sure about the 35cm ?

scottish cleaning service

Just bought 3 of those new Xtreme 350mm sill brushes to see how good they are. A brush lasts me for ages but I tend to buy 3 at a time because when I started I only had one brush which was not very practical.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock