Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

xtreme sill brush - Gardiners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If you want to sell let me know. I've had my 14" extreme for around a year or more and its still in great nick, a spare wont hurt.

I do have a ultimate DuPont that I Use on my bungelow pole and also on a few houses that have deep frames. 

i also have a couple of superlite compact flock brushes that I bought when gardiner’s discontinued them. 

Shame me as I would have had a trade with them also for your extreme brushes. 

As I love the 35cm extreme brush also.
Highest bidder ?

ive ordered 2 of the new xtreme sill brushes  as well as a new xtreme 25 pole......the xtreme sills could well be the ideal brush for most work.....looking forward to trying them out....

ive ordered 2 of the new xtreme sill brushes  as well as a new xtreme 25 pole......the xtreme sills could well be the ideal brush for most work.....looking forward to trying them out....
The new sill is a great brush, I got the soft medium but it has a great feel on the glass. A really spongy texture and doesn't splay under just its own weight like some do. I suppose you got the stiff version.

I've just got a new extreme med-soft sill brush with 100 degree fan jets. Only tried it for a few minutes on my own house as not working today. Very impressed on first impressions with the frictionless glide and light weight. I think I would have liked another row of orange bristles for the sills, which after all tends to be the area where most of the dirt settles, and a row or two of stiffer bristles on the sides to hook out spider's nests. But I know Alex and his team can never suit everyone 100 percent. I've ordered another one. Only ordered it yesterday and received an email today to expect it tomorrow. 

Great company. Gardiners. I doubt we'd have equipment of the quality we have access to if it wasn't for Alex and his persuit of excellence. He's set other manufacturers a very high standard to try and compete with. 

The new sill is a great brush, I got the soft medium but it has a great feel on the glass. A really spongy texture and doesn't splay under just its own weight like some do. I suppose you got the stiff version.
yes mate both of them stiff versions for hot water......

my new pole and brushes have been delivered today at my girlfriends house.....not seeing her til tomorrow so will have to wait another day to get my hands on(her!)and the brushes/pole!??

In line to buy a new brush.

i have the medium soft universal, which I do like, my everyday pole is a slx 22 with a super lite brush, so it’s this that needs swapping. It’s well worn, do you think this new brush would suit, never used a sill brush before. I await your replies, I know brushes are quite personal choice, but I’m open to your thoughts.?

I personally love the universal sill brush medium soft. With regards the new xtreme sill brush, I cannot see how 1 row of bristles can clean a sill properly. I haven't used one yet but honestly cant see how it will clean a filthy sill. Shame we cant video a bogging new clean with filthy upstairs sills and see how it copes.

I personally love the universal sill brush medium soft. With regards the new xtreme sill brush, I cannot see how 1 row of bristles can clean a sill properly. I haven't used one yet but honestly cant see how it will clean a filthy sill. Shame we cant video a bogging new clean with filthy upstairs sills and see how it copes.
Not sure about everyone else but I use the extremes for maintenance cleans not first cleans. 

Not sure about everyone else but I use the extremes for maintenance cleans not first cleans. 
I haven't used the extremes yet but I plan to do the same. I'll continue to use my veteran medium mixed sill brushes for the rough, tough stuff and save the extremes for the maintenance cleans. 

It’s for Maintainance cleans I need a new brush, looking for slightly lighter than universal. I like it, it’s great on sills, good protection for not scratching the sill.

I haven't used the extremes yet but I plan to do the same. I'll continue to use my veteran medium mixed sill brushes for the rough, tough stuff and save the extremes for the maintenance cleans. 
Personally I love the extremes, apart from first cleans and a few odd deep frames that's all I use, hoping Alex brings out 35cm extreme sill. 

Not sure if it will be any good for my round then. Im running at around 9 weeks most of the time, so the windows are getting quite dirty again. Maybe if I was a monthly man it would work.

Not sure if it will be any good for my round then. Im running at around 9 weeks most of the time, so the windows are getting quite dirty again. Maybe if I was a monthly man it would work.
Most of my work is 6 weekly. I'm sure they'll be fine for that spacing. 

Most of my work is 6 weekly. I'm sure they'll be fine for that spacing. 
All mine should be 4 or 8 weekly but more like 5 to 10 weekly extremes cope with that  also a lot of mine is in rural area so extra spiders bug mess and tree sap. 

In line to buy a new brush.

i have the medium soft universal, which I do like, my everyday pole is a slx 22 with a super lite brush, so it’s this that needs swapping. It’s well worn, do you think this new brush would suit, never used a sill brush before. I await your replies, I know brushes are quite personal choice, but I’m open to your thoughts.?
I like the sill brushes. As someone else pointed out recently (sorry I tried to find the post to give credit but I couldn't find it, and I can't remember who it was) I don't need to keep lowering the pole and change the angle  or stand a long way back and lift the pole out and up to get a proper angle on the sills. 

Wish there was a brush to remove the yellow splats / pollen marks. I have an estate where im from which all the windows are hammered every visit atleast 30 splats on each pane, have to finger nail each one off first before poling as once the water droplets are on the glass you cant see them. Bloody nightmare only seems to be in certain areas not all. That bad I might even drop that area as its taking me too long

Back