Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

YouTube videos.......

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The main reason most do it is for self promotion and seo.

I've not seen many there a bit like watching paint dry and the state of sum I've seen I would think it could cause some to lose work.

I made a few now and enjoy doing it when I come with a few ideas like trolleys and scraper I like to share and hopefully people save a few £ , I was working today doing a builders clean and made a quick video only took 30 secs if people like they will watch it if not no problem just in case you do  here it is lol 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E24N6YQ4q5s

The main reason most do it is for self promotion and seo.

I've not seen many there a bit like watching paint dry and the state of sum I've seen I would think it could cause some to lose work.
Would it dramatically help with seo In the sense of someone typing in window cleaner London for example 

Someone make a video for CHWS explaining why they make videos lol
Its the way of the world nowadays!

The first place I go when I need some info is YouTube, you get a better idea of the person giving the info because you can see and therefore judge them.

My mate bought his two nippers around the other day, the two youngest played football whilst the two oldest was watching their YouTube channel videos (9+11 year olds).

I spend most nights on YouTube, sometimes its informative, sometimes motivational, sometimes its plain old entertaining.

YouTube has made the world a better place!

Its the way of the world nowadays!

The first place I go when I need some info is YouTube, you get a better idea of the person giving the info because you can see and therefore judge them.

My mate bought his two nippers around the other day, the two youngest played football whilst the two oldest was watching their YouTube channel videos (9+11 year olds).

I spend most nights on YouTube, sometimes its informative, sometimes motivational, sometimes its plain old entertaining.

YouTube has made the world a better place!
Yeh same. Just last night I YouTube’d ‘easy healthy chicken dinners’ 

Work wise: Gardiners Poles videos were helpful when I was starting out etc. Green pro yep 2019 BAFTA nomination for best picture lol 

(Going back to original point about why people do it) 

Really what’s the difference between people giving their opinion & advice on a written forum, and on videos? Nothing in my opinion, both pretty helpful. 

You Tube is the future on teaching. You can see it. Experience is seeing something happening stage by stage and then copying it. Humans are good at copying things especially things that work.

Yep this platform is the future. I literally do not watch TV anymore, haven't for years now. Anything you need to know will be on YouTube. I play guitar in a band as a second job and any chords or music I need to know, you know it will be on YouTube and I also have my own guitar based channel. Also not been long into WFP and it was again helpful in that as well as when I started trad years ago. Thank god for YouTube lol. 

Well been put up YouTube videos about ten years.

The reason put them up is simple to help people.

Be it how to use squeegee technique.

Modifying, new ideas for your window cleaning tools.

DIY how to do it etc.

I made a few now and enjoy doing it when I come with a few ideas like trolleys and scraper I like to share and hopefully people save a few £ , I was working today doing a builders clean and made a quick video only took 30 secs if people like they will watch it if not no problem just in case you do  here it is lol 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E24N6YQ4q5s
That's a big job mate, lots of panels and angles. I would say you had a tedious time with that. 

Yes put them up for people that like to get ideas from them put there own spin on it.

And out of all the videos put up is this one, it was because someone was asking the best/quickest way to bend PVC piping/tubbing.

Still get about 150 views every day even though did this 4 years ago.

Back