tench0771

No parking

tench0771

someone put a fred on but i cant find it grrrrr it was about having no parking so i thault ide post wat i do:D as i have no drive near the house 10365855_1431137233814939_7212275291962680412_n.jpgi fill eather first thing or late at nte so im not in peoples way as im on the path:ninja:

tench0771

also i can sit in the kitchen with a cuppa an watch me tank dont over fill lol:D

cheapncheerful

its kind of a good idea to have a cuppa and watch it fill....nice plants! nice photo...

Smurf

Yep I flood me van too :D

also i can sit in the kitchen with a cuppa an watch me tank dont over fill lol:D

Guest sdrah
haha i think we have all done that me ive done it way to often:D

I thought to fit a small valve - about 1 inch to the top of the tank with a hose going down under the van - an overflow valve .

Guest sdrah
someone put a fred on but i cant find it grrrrr it was about having no parking so i thault ide post wat i do:D as i have no drive near the house 10365855_1431137233814939_7212275291962680412_n.jpgi fill eather first thing or late at nte so im not in peoples way as im on the path:ninja:

why don't you get a hose buried along the path with a fake flower pot at the end to hide the quick connect - then get the van as close as possible and nobody will know what's going on there : )

cheapncheerful
why don't you get a hose buried along the path with a fake flower pot at the end to hide the quick connect - then get the van as close as possible and nobody will know what's going on there : )

great idea but....

some nosey old bat will be watching...theres a lot of :specs:specs:specs around these days...

tench0771

haha yep ur rite there m8 ill probly have some one report me or come down waving there stick in my face:D

cheapncheerful

yep me got told off cause my bonfire was too smoky....on bonfire night.....:rofl:

tench0771

haha there is some funy buggers out there:rolleyes: i would have give them the middle finger an chucked a load of greenery on an propa smoke them out :hehehe::cool: