shaun87

Which wfp to buy

Richard
68be46d13c155b49862e49f87f1b840a_zps33f7c455.jpg34d30c06121f0cd208b230d316cdeb01_zps93c68572.jpg

The wet Hybrid brush, (the Red bristle brush) will be carrying a little extra weight, because it is wet.

Could be as little as 15g or as much as 35g going by the photo, I would guess the water weight on the brush is about 25g.

tench0771

richard do i gety any disscount on ur brushes?as i have got u lots of custum:D

Smurf

Cheeky little devil - I recon you should get one for free then send it to me :D

richard do i gety any disscount on ur brushes?as i have got u lots of custum:D

tench0771

i was thinking maby buy one get one 3 or something:hehehe: or i dont mind just half price that will do me ncely

:cool:

keir

Richard, have you sent my hybrid yet? Only asking cause i'm dieing to have a go with it, and my missus will be in at some point tomorrow to sign for it hahaha

Tuffers
Richard, have you sent my hybrid yet? Only asking cause i'm dieing to have a go with it, and my missus will be in at some point tomorrow to sign for it hahaha

He's done a runner......no hang on that's cnc :rofl:

@Richard, how about sending one of your brushes out for the lads to try out? I think the price is putting people off and if they are as good as you say, you'll get more custom and more positive feedback. Win, win:thumbsup:

P.S. I know you sent one out a while ago, but I had only just joined the forum and there seemed a problem with someone sending it on IIRC.

Tuffers
Well when i get mine i will review it for you, that'll make two of us who have one

I've got a full boars hair, but that ain't a maintenance brush, good on green conny roofs though. I just need to get some fan jets in it though as doing finials with a pencil is slow compared.

Richard

It’s been dispatched Kier; royal mail recorded delivery. Email me richard.sorrell@ntlworld.com and I will send you the tracking number.

Richard
He's done a runner......no hang on that's cnc :rofl:

@Richard, how about sending one of your brushes out for the lads to try out? I think the price is putting people off and if they are as good as you say, you'll get more custom and more positive feedback. Win, win:thumbsup:

P.S. I know you sent one out a while ago, but I had only just joined the forum and there seemed a problem with someone sending it on IIRC.

The price of any item will always put some people off; before I put the prices up, some still moaned about the previous price. Do you want customers that moan about your window cleaning price? The same applies to suppliers

I am tempted to send a couple of the new brushes for people to try, but the last time I did this, a brush did go missing, so this might be a pointless exercise.

There are plenty of reviews about the brushes; it can be tough to choose which reviews you want to listen to from which author. Ignore all the biased people/comments, they are not interested in you or your business, then go from there with your decision making.

keir
It’s been dispatched Kier; royal mail recorded delivery. Email me richard.sorrell@ntlworld.com and I will send you the tracking number.

Received it this afternoon bud, thank you very much.

As for reviews, i will give my unbiased, honest opinion of the brush tomorrow evening after i use it tomorrow.

But my first impression of the brush is very very positive, yes its heavier than the superlites but its lighter than a sill, just.

@Richard, why do you use resin to hold the bristles in out of interest? Surely thats where alot of the weight is on your hybrid. The brush looks really robust and is a very high quality item.

Weights are as follows.........tecbuk hybrid ready to go...257g......gardiners sill....265g......old style extreme....186g......new style extreme hybrid....143g

Some pics for you.

imagejpg8_zps6b1a5fda.jpg

imagejpg6_zpsb5d6320c.jpg

imagejpg9_zps02f47f91.jpg

imagejpg10_zps69a72557.jpg

imagejpg13_zpseb045d93.jpg

imagejpg12_zpse01301d8.jpg

imagejpg14_zpsa0120b25.jpg

tench0771

i think there held in buy resin so the bristels wont fall out mine is like a year old an ive lost maby 7 bristels were my super lite has lost loads

Richard
Received it this afternoon bud, thank you very much.

As for reviews, i will give my unbiased, honest opinion of the brush tomorrow evening after i use it tomorrow.

But my first impression of the brush is very very positive, yes its heavier than the superlites but its lighter than a sill, just.

@Richard, why do you use resin to hold the bristles in out of interest? Surely thats where alot of the weight is on your hybrid. The brush looks really robust and is a very high quality item.

Weights are as follows.........tecbuk hybrid ready to go...257g......gardiners sill....265g......old style extreme....186g......new style extreme hybrid....143g

Some pics for you.

imagejpg8_zps6b1a5fda.jpg

imagejpg6_zpsb5d6320c.jpg

imagejpg9_zps02f47f91.jpg

imagejpg10_zps69a72557.jpg

imagejpg13_zpseb045d93.jpg

imagejpg12_zpse01301d8.jpg

imagejpg14_zpsa0120b25.jpg

Good, glad you got your order ok Kier.

I hope you like it when you use it, I don’t expect you to be any faster using it after the first day or even week, but you should have the confidence after this time to begin to move on the next pane of glass much sooner than you believe you can or should.

As you speed up, you should be using at least 2lt of water per minute as a minimum, as you refine your cleaning method with the brush, and start to work faster, turn you water flow up accordingly to your own pace.

Look forwards to your comments.

Cheers, Richard