Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shaun87

Which wfp to buy

keir

@Tuffers was it hard cause of the sun, or cause of the angle of the dangle of the roof?

My first job today was also a conny roof, but sally the sill werent messing around she got stuck in the dirty mare lol. She has wide angle fans fitted, bloody love them fans lol

But as i was walking away could see loads of little bits still on one panel!!!! It just doesnt seem to matter how many times you rinse the buggers does it.

@Richard out of interest is it possible to change jets on your hybrid or has the resin got them tight in there? I wouldnt mind trying some wide angle fans just see how they react in your brush.

Tuffers
@Tuffers was it hard cause of the sun, or cause of the angle of the dangle of the roof?

My first job today was also a conny roof, but sally the sill werent messing around she got stuck in the dirty mare lol. She has wide angle fans fitted, bloody love them fans lol

But as i was walking away could see loads of little bits still on one panel!!!! It just doesnt seem to matter how many times you rinse the buggers does it.

@Richard out of interest is it possible to change jets on your hybrid or has the resin got them tight in there? I wouldnt mind trying some wide angle fans just see how they react in your brush.

Never come across anything like it in my life @keir, yellow blobs baked on solid. If I'd done it from the ground I'd have given up it was that bad. I scrubbed and scrubbed, it was crazy :mad:

Smurf

I would not even want to do the front outside only for that...You plonker rodney :D

yeh my back has gone when the mansion from hell rings.....

now come on there must be some one on here fancies a nice £75 for six hours work...give us your number and i will pass it your way...well they like to haggle so the balls in your court....

cheapncheerful

yeh not so happy about the yellow blob thing what causes it anyone?....must be something ....i blame ...traddys...they doing it in the night...no seriously...what the hell kinda insect is it ....:D

come on smurfy give us ya number..you can pm it if you want...just for a laugh...i will say you have taken over. ...cnc ...gone bust....i wont use it anywhere else...i would love to hear how you handle him...rav be his name...off his lamber whatsit..

Smurf

Was it self cleaning glass?:rofl:

Never come across anything like it in my life @keir, yellow blobs baked on solid. If I'd done it from the ground I'd have given up it was that bad. I scrubbed and scrubbed, it was crazy :mad:

Smurf

I would ask what he wanted to pay for a proper job then after rolling about the floor laughing I would say something smart and walk away :D

yeh not so happy about the yellow blob thing what causes it anyone?....must be something ....i blame ...traddys...they doing it in the night...no seriously...what the hell kinda insect is it ....:D

come on smurfy give us ya number..you can pm it if you want...just for a laugh...i will say you have taken over. ...cnc ...gone bust....i wont use it anywhere else...i would love to hear how you handle him...rav be his name...off his lamber whatsit..

:D

Tuffers
Was it self cleaning glass?:rofl:

Yes :D:rofl:

Good old self cleaning glass :rolleyes:

tench0771

them yellow blobs r a nte mare try a stiff compact bristeld brush to shift them still hard wrk tho

Smurf

What on self cleaning glass:eek::D

them yellow blobs r a nte mare try a stiff compact bristeld brush to shift them still hard wrk tho

Smurf

I did a small 3 x 4 metre conservatory roof last week with self cleaning glass that took me 2.5 hours to deep clean. Mind you I did charge a fare wack so midway through I had to stop for a cuppa and chat for a while as you do :D

cheapncheerful

oh no not lichen...sort of :turd: of some sort but it takes some shifting....

cheapncheerful

yeh but what about the flying bears...oh god...thats pigs...i too pissed ban me quick ..l blame magners pear cider..

Smurf

Never mind :D

yeh but what about the flying bears...oh god...thats pigs...i too pissed ban me quick ..l blame magners pear cider..

cheapncheerful

well these things happen smurf ...its not my fault..cause the wife buys the booze...er mine running a bit dodgy tonight but hey thirty years married nothing i aint seen before...page 147 of the manual....can i return under the guarantee....?

Richard
Ok been using the tecbuk from richard today, what a cracking brush, i absolutely love it.

Yes its heavier, it makes the pole bend more on full extension, its slightly harder to rinse as you cant see just aswell through the bristles cause there is billions of them lol

But holy cr@p does it clean the windows, and frames and sills, it does rinse beautifully with the brush on hydrophylic glass, it feels like its built to last too

Took me three seconds to realise what a good brush it is, its softer than a thought it would be too!

Bird shite and slug trails just do not exist with this brush, i also like how the bristles hold the stock high enough off the glass so the stock doesnt hit frames when going from one pane to another without lifting off.

I was swapping between the tecbuk and the gardiners superlite extreme hybrid and they are both absolutely brilliant brushes. What i like about the gardiners is the lightness for control and accuracy, i love the way you can really feel the blue bristles digging in, but i dont like the stock hitting frames and i dont like the bumpers for them.

I havent used the tecbuk for long enough to give a true review but i have used it enough to know that i will use alot, and it is deffo worth having one. Is it faster?? I'll let you know next week when i have had more time with it.

But i tell you what.......hybrid brushes are bloooody fantastic, i reckon i wont buy anything but hybrids from now on

Glad you like the brush Kier; thanks for the review.

Richard

If you want to remove the 2mm brass pencil jets; tap them out using a 4.8mm pin punch.

If you don’t have a vice, place the brush upside down, (bristle up, pointing towards you) on something soft but firm like a small cushion, small pile of micro fibre cloths etc. Tap the jets out, and then drill a suitable hole to fit whatever jets you want.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.