tench0771

My new toy

♠Winp®oClean♠

I had one Tench & it didn't even last a day on my pole. It was way too stiff, the stock being hard with severe corners battered sash horns & chipped paint on the sash frame. Having no splay & some overhang on the stock, I also found it troublesome to get into corners too. However, brushes are a personal thing, you might just love it!!:)

tench0771

haha no thats for more jets im fiting to more next week i dident no it was that heavy it felt fairly lite earler thats vikan terratry:eek::D

tench0771
I had one Tench & it didn't even last a day on my pole. It was way too stiff, the stock being hard with severe corners battered sash horns & chipped paint on the sash frame. Having no splay & some overhang on the stock, I also found it troublesome to get into corners too. However, brushes are a personal thing, you might just love it!!:)

ill b testing it to morrow ill b only using it in sertin areas where there is these yellow blobs all over the glass if it bangs about ill hack saw the stock so its flush with bristels ill also use it for conny roofs

Smurf

Brick on a stick waggling for sure....

it cracks me up in the website description as follows:

• Lightweight, tough, durable polypropylene stock
  • Long-lasting polypropylene filament that retains its shape
  • Double trim for maximum cleaning effect
  • Well spaced 2.0mm pencil jets for optimum rinsing

• Weight 544g
  • Width 406mm
  • 2mm Pencil Jets

Smurf

How much did you pay for it as there are no prices on the website?

ill b testing it to morrow ill b only using it in sertin areas where there is these yellow blobs all over the glass if it bangs about ill hack saw the stock so its flush with bristels ill also use it for conny roofs

tench0771

if i like it i may chop it so its as short as my tecbuk not shore yet tho:D

Smurf

So if you don't mind me asking how come you did not buy another brush from Richard after you raved about how good they were?

tench0771

kempy was saying how good they were so i thault ide try one ill b geting a new tecbuk soon nother hibrid me thinks;):cool::D bur im allways willing to try new stuff the tecbuk strugles to get yellow blobs off i think a stiffer compect brush may b the anser ill no buy to morrow so it could b a :thumbsup: or a :thumbsdown: ill soon find out if its :turd: or not:D

cheapncheerful

hey its good for tenchy to test them all and point me in the right direction.:Dlet us know how you get on...i have a feeling the brush i have it too cheep and not so cheerful....alright for facia gutter cleans though.....

Smurf

Keep us posted then:thumbsup:

kempy was saying how good they were so i thault ide try one ill b geting a new tecbuk soon nother hibrid me thinks;):cool::D bur im allways willing to try new stuff the tecbuk strugles to get yellow blobs off i think a stiffer compect brush may b the anser ill no buy to morrow so it could b a :thumbsup: or a :thumbsdown: ill soon find out if its :turd: or not:D

tench0771
10487454_1441968902731772_2286679148753168424_n.jpghere it is top one:eek: yes ive choped 2 inch off each side i gota say i realy like it now its nce an small liter an it gets the yellow blobs off so its my new conny roof brush an ill only use it in yellow blob areas:D its very fast an now ive driled the jets out to 3 mill its idel for rinsing on the glass

tench0771

it lasted to window then i ran to the van got my mini hack saw out an buchard it:cool:

tench0771

haha it was like a slite banna shape:confused: not shore y so the ends were rased off glass it just dident fiel rite but now its a beast im guna buy a nother i think for my super max cos its ace for rinsing on the glass with them drilled 3 mill jets an stiff bristels holds 0 dirt