Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Do I try to catch up or carry on??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cottonlung

Hi all the past two weeks have been chaos .. my works vehicle was in the garage the best part of one week and last week it's rained Monday-Wednesday afternoon... I haven't been in this position before... do I carry on with the work I've missed or leave it till next month (over £700)  or carry on with the work tota for next week so people are still having them done regularly? .. I work alone and no chance of catching up without killing oneself haha

id appreciate some constructive feedback in its stressing me out thinking I'm gonna lose customers.

I've fell a week behind with the weather and worker being off. Most customers will just think your on holiday. If I'm honest the majority won't care less either. Windows have been staying clean with the decent weather aswell. My 2 monthly houses I usually worry about as they are that little but extra dirty etc

Next week is another week. Do em them. Just move everything back a week. I had better things to do last week other than working. 2 days rain. 2 days on the lorry and a day at the Norfolk show. I will do em next week. 

Next week is another week. Do em them. Just move everything back a week. I had better things to do last week other than working. 2 days rain. 2 days on the lorry and a day at the Norfolk show. I will do em next week. 

take it you're the main event at the steam rally?! i'm not paying 8 quid for nothing!

I'll be on my holidays in a couple of weeks for a fortnight and the customers I haven't

told will just see me a two weeks later than normal, they just assume you're ill or away

and won't mind one bit, in fact some quite like it because it saves them a few quid.

Just carry on with the work dose it really matter if you a a week ot two late now and again its certainly not worth getting stressed over

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Agree, My diary is all over the place now. I just try and fit them in. 2 customers phoned asking if I was coming round which is great, but most do not seem to worry when you show.

Worked to 9 last night with a off job that needed done last minute. Paying for it now. Worked for half an hour the smornin and couldn't be arsed continuing. Tomorrow's another day 

Worked to 9 last night with a off job that needed done last minute. Paying for it now. Worked for half an hour the smornin and couldn't be arsed continuing. Tomorrow's another day 
Gets us all like that sometimes, Like now thought it had stopped raining for the day, but looked at the sky and lots still up there....can,t be arsed to risk it and will just write off today.

Time for opening fridge and getting a beer!!

Gets us all like that sometimes, Like now thought it had stopped raining for the day, but looked at the sky and lots still up there....can,t be arsed to risk it and will just write off today.

Time for opening fridge and getting a beer!!
Can't fault you there lol

Mines similar 2 weeks behind on 4 weekly work some nearly 3 weeks behind.

I'll take this opportunity to reshuffle it all back into an order. 

Latest Posts

Back