Sent text out for next days window cleaning got a reply from one saying not to clean them because of the frost !!!so i said no problem can you leave last months money out .
long story short i forgot to leave docket for last clean and this is the letter i got through the post next day

what would your reply be to that ???c957cc2f8c18432de74cece188937768.jpg&key=97186228b41bf8e8cd49ea1d7a3b5298dbf90c34006e44fadc2cc6b0498f9a6f

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thank you for your past business, I apologise for last time when I didn't leave a docket, I am however very busy and can forget at times. I suggest that to stop this happening again, and therefore upsetting you, I stop cleaning your windows. I will also keep a copy of this letter, and yours, on file. Regards 

Edited by Part Timer

Kind of reminds me of my ex girlfriend. Thinks shes something special, stuck up her own ar*e and should have been sacked long before she was..... that letter is ridiculous. I will tell you this..... you wont do that!!! Control freak, power tripper.

You should tell her you are cancelling your services for her and you will keep that on file

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

12 hours ago, Part Timer said:

Thank you for your past business, I apologise for last time when I didn't leave a docket, I am however very busy and can forget at times. I suggest that to stop this happening again, and therefore upsetting you, I stop cleaning your windows. I will also keep a copy of this letter, and yours, on file. Regards 

Agree totally with part timer.

Politely, as it is in writing sever them!!!!!!!