Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Price rises for this coming april

WCF

Help Support WCF:

adamangler

Wakefield Window Warrior
Im going to do my first price rises in April

My oldest customers are coming up to 3 years old so i think its time.

Question is do you guys just add £1 to every job or should i look at each one on an individual basis?

Also my oldest customers are my most reliable work, id hate to lose any for the sake of a quid, so perhaps i should only put up prices if they are really underpriced?

how would you feel about putting up newer work? i wouldnt feel confident putting any up ive had for less than a year, in fact was thinking of just doing work thats is 2 years and older. From now on make it a rule that every new customer gets 2 years before they are increased a £1, then every 2 years a £1 increase for all.

Im thinking to put the letters out in Feb, with an increase applicable from the 1st April

sounds good? or any better ideas?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be putting up  mine up by £1 some by £2 regardless how long i have had them as they will be informed that I haven't increased my prices for 3 years and any jobs under a year is just the same as they were priced under the old pricing structure at least that's what I will tell them  :1f911:

I have also considered doing a letter or a cheap small flyers from vistaprint which will be the first time of doing something in the form of letter/notice in 18 years. 

Latest Posts

Back