Share Our Forum With Your Friends!
PureShine

How much to sell commercial work for?

I am thinking about selling some of my commercial work in sutton coldfield and am wondering how much I can sell it for.

Its for one care home provider, 10 properties in total, one of the properties is front only.

It earns £286 every 4 weeks and can be done quite easily in a day (6 hours). They pay by cheque and are prompt.

7 properties are within half a mile in total.

How much do you think i could sell this for??

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Report PostReport post

18 hours ago, PureShine said:

I am thinking about selling some of my commercial work in sutton coldfield and am wondering how much I can sell it for.

Its for one care home provider, 10 properties in total, one of the properties is front only.

It earns £286 every 4 weeks and can be done quite easily in a day (6 hours). They pay by cheque and are prompt.

You might get a grand for it, if they continue with the new cleaner.

Report PostReport post

20 hours ago, PureShine said:

Unless you need the money why not sub it out. Someone would do it for £200, or less, leaving you the balance to cover paperwork. 

Report PostReport post

It’s always a big gamble buying commercial compared to domestic. One lad I know paid £2500 for £500/month job. He cleaned it twice then they give it to someone cheaper. You may get a few cancellations when buying domestic if your face doesn’t fit but never all of em.

Report PostReport post

It’s always a big gamble buying commercial compared to domestic. One lad I know paid £2500 for £500/month job. He cleaned it twice then they give it to someone cheaper. You may get a few cancellations when buying domestic if your face doesn’t fit but never all of em.

That makes me think id never want to sell work. Id hate the thought of that happening to someone i sold to. I know its the risk people take but id feel very bad. This has sort of made my mind up for me really. Cheers mate

Report PostReport post

5 hours ago, Dave Shaw said:

That's the reason one draws up a contract before one buys it.

Report PostReport post

That's the reason one draws up a contract before one buys it.

A contract from who? The seller or the client. I highly doubt you would get one from either. Alls you are buying is the good will that you can take that work over. Once that’s happened it’s up to the client on wether or not they keep you on and for how long.

Report PostReport post