Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bank holiday Monday morning clean - happy customer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mupps

This will be the second bank holiday that I've worked this year - I've never worked on a bank holiday before - EVER!! Mainly due to the extra workload from the increase in business from recommendations and the local buy and sell page on FB I now have more work than ever before! Out of all the various jobs and carrers I've been involved with over my working life I've never enjoyed running a business as much within the window cleaning profession. Therefor cleaning a customers exterior bungalow/conservatory windows and the conservatory interior is well worth 1.5 for £80 for a morning clean. That will be the ony job as I can then enjoy the rest of the day not doing to much. Then back on it tomorrow!!                                                Happy bank holiday Monday to you all out there            ​

I normally have bank holidays off as well. But I had no plans for today and the weather is looking a bit iffy for the week ahead so I went out and got a good days work in. 2pm finish so can't complain.

We don’t work bank holidays , most customers wouldn’t want us at there house anyway they have friends family round or having a lie in , time off is more important than any amount of money , family kids only grow up once !!!!!

We don’t work bank holidays , most customers wouldn’t want us at there house anyway they have friends family round or having a lie in , time off is more important than any amount of money , family kids only grow up once !!!!!
This was a request from a very good customer and as I had a few hours spare this morning I thought that it would be good to spend a short time cleaning and giving a little bit extra to keep them happy. Also looking at the forecast it looks like rain in Cornwall this week on Wednesday, so it'll be a day off probably - today will have made up for the potential shortfall. 

I've just had an 8 hour flight, plus 5 hours getting to airport etc, and a 5 hour drive home from Gatwick. Prefer to have done a few windows 
Such a horrible feeling, bet your body clock is well out of tune. 

I did that patio freebie this morning for 100 year old neighbor. Took me 2 hours instead of the 4 i anticipated. Winning?

I work bank holidays generally if they fall in a working week. My customers are fine with me doing so, over joyed in some cases as it shows dedication apparently? 

I simply like to keep my weeks balanced and all finished for Friday 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back