Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Happy new year guys

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Davidpatrick1978

Hello guys not been on here for a while my father passed away on the 15 th December he was 86 bless him wasn’t nice before Xmas with my mother passing in 2020 December 27 too 2 painful Xmas in a row anyway I’m back up and on my feet again now boys  and keeping on trucking I’ve had a a month off from the factory I work in and going to milk them for a few months till I put my notice in I’m 12 miles away from the work place so nobody comes this way from there I’ve been cleaning the windows still and customers since new year have flooded in I’m on yell to I’ve the most 5 star reviews in the whole of Nottinghamshire with 33 5 stars it’s absolutely the right time to get out and go full time for me me mum and dad would have wanted me to do what I’m doing now I’ve a free business set up and customers are happy and word of mouth is getting round 2022 is ? windows for me hop I’m not being to hasty guys been a tough one but the light is shining at the other side now god bless me dad with his funeral tomorrow will miss him keep in touch ????

Hello guys not been on here for a while my father passed away on the 15 th December he was 86 bless him wasn’t nice before Xmas with my mother passing in 2020 December 27 too 2 painful Xmas in a row anyway I’m back up and on my feet again now boys  and keeping on trucking I’ve had a a month off from the factory I work in and going to milk them for a few months till I put my notice in I’m 12 miles away from the work place so nobody comes this way from there I’ve been cleaning the windows still and customers since new year have flooded in I’m on yell to I’ve the most 5 star reviews in the whole of Nottinghamshire with 33 5 stars it’s absolutely the right time to get out and go full time for me me mum and dad would have wanted me to do what I’m doing now I’ve a free business set up and customers are happy and word of mouth is getting round 2022 is ? windows for me hop I’m not being to hasty guys been a tough one but the light is shining at the other side now god bless me dad with his funeral tomorrow will miss him keep in touch ????
Sending you and your family my deepest heartfelt condolences 

Treasure the memories and celebrate his life 

Stay strong and remember we are family not just a bunch of boring gits that chat about work constantly 

I lost my dad on the 15th December 1995, it was a tough fight to stay focused as a teenager and here i am today still missing the man that taught me the skills I carry today 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sending you and your family my deepest heartfelt condolences 

Treasure the memories and celebrate his life 

Stay strong and remember we are family not just a bunch of boring gits that chat about work constantly 
Thankyou my friend Thant means a lot to me ?

Ahh mate I`m so sorry to hear that. Keep your chin up pal and at least you have your window cleaning business to focus on. It sounds like you are doing a great job so far!
Thankyou 

Sorry to hear about your parents , it’s difficult when they get older and theses things happen . Hopefully you have family to offer some support and comfort at this time . 

All the best with the windows Ime sure you will make a go of it especially with the spring coming then it should take off , keep us up to speed with how it’s going it’s always  interesting to hear how ones are doing ?

Sorry to hear about your parents , it’s difficult when they get older and theses things happen . Hopefully you have family to offer some support and comfort at this time . 

All the best with the windows Ime sure you will make a go of it especially with the spring coming then it should take off , keep us up to speed with how it’s going it’s always  interesting to hear how ones are doing ?
Thankyou paul

What time is Dad's funeral @Davidpatrick1978? I'll be having a quiet thought for you and your family. I'm sure I won't be the only one. Very sorry for your sad losses this last couple of Christmases.

Davy

Not at all mate. Tough on you.  We go out just after 9. Our house will have a two minutes silence before we do.
I'm going to be stood still at 0900hrs to back up a fellow windie and pay a mark of respect 

I've been there and it's not easy 

Back