Pjj

Bit rough on the coast today

Pjj

We are doing some commercial work right on the coast today , this stone  has been washed up and got stuck under the glass lucky it didn’t break in 

95FE2236-C587-4F03-B2C4-42745C83B3E1.jpeg

9C1A1058-BFFC-4940-B0E4-EC0DFC7EF57A.jpeg

Incheck
50 minutes ago, Pjj said:

We are doing some commercial work right on the coast today , this stone  has been washed up and got stuck under the glass lucky it didn’t break in 

95FE2236-C587-4F03-B2C4-42745C83B3E1.jpeg

9C1A1058-BFFC-4940-B0E4-EC0DFC7EF57A.jpeg

Not terrific here either, this morning was ok but heavy showers and a strong breeze blew in about an hour ago and one of the backpacks has decided to conk out so Gaz is on the way to WCW...the fun days aye 😂

Dirty dan

I’m only just up the road in Barry and I’ve buggered off home because of the wind, don’t wanna play anymore 😉

scottish cleaning service

I was out all morning and the weather was great, even picked up another 2 customers and did them there and then. What's the going rate for 5 bed detached with conny? I quoted £20 a month but another wfp is doing it for £14 but he is not doing garage door nor sills. He did the vents and then went away and streaked all the glass, I told her you have to rinse windows twice on a first clean with vents. I'm £6 dearer but she may be willing to pay it for clean sills. 😂

wezza13
57 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

I was out all morning and the weather was great, even picked up another 2 customers and did them there and then. What's the going rate for 5 bed detached with conny? I quoted £20 a month but another wfp is doing it for £14 but he is not doing garage door nor sills. He did the vents and then went away and streaked all the glass, I told her you have to rinse windows twice on a first clean with vents. I'm £6 dearer but she may be willing to pay it for clean sills. 😂

£35 all day long down here every 4 weeks

scottish cleaning service
22 minutes ago, wezza13 said:

£35 all day long down here every 4 weeks

Its hard trying to educate them up here. Tips are non existent up here. I have came to realise that its still a backward industry. Anyhow I just got another one for £25 a month because it has a conservatory. What I fail to understand, they build a conservatory and let it fall to bits rather than spend a Fiver getting it cleaned. 🙄

wezza13
23 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Its hard trying to educate them up here. Tips are non existent up here. I have came to realise that its still a backward industry. Anyhow I just got another one for £25 a month because it has a conservatory. What I fail to understand, they build a conservatory and let it fall to bits rather than spend a Fiver getting it cleaned. 🙄

I agree, it’s very strange. They’d rather it looked terrible.

Another thing with conservatories - a lot of window cleaners add a fiver or so to the price, yet they can have more glass than the actual house does 😬