Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Starting up as addon

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gasket

Gents looking at including PW as another add on to my Business. My current Karcher is barely up for DIY tasks so will certainly need a new one and perhaps a surface cleaner.   

I don't imagine doing more than 15 /20 jobs a year

What machine would you recommend,  or minimum specs would you recommend 

I've looked at past posts on here first but some seem quite old and may be out of date.

Many thanks

Thanks for your speedy reply, are there any manufacturers / brands you would go for , or stay away from 
Honda 15 ltr 250 bar machine is good as an entry level , try giving Ben a ring at Rutland pumps he will give you good honest advice with no hard sell , obviously the higher flow rate machines are quicker but cost a lot more .  

Honda 15 ltr 250 bar machine is good as an entry level , try giving Ben a ring at Rutland pumps he will give you good honest advice with no hard sell , obviously the higher flow rate machines are quicker but cost a lot more .  
Thank you, will give him a ring ?

Just out of interest and sorry if a daft question, but what's more important,  pressure ,or litres as my budget may dictate I cant have both.  

Thanks again 

Thank you, will give him a ring ?

Just out of interest and sorry if a daft question, but what's more important,  pressure ,or litres as my budget may dictate I cant have both.  

Thanks again 
Doesn't make much difference but if you could get a 21lpm at 250bar like me and pjj then you will never need to upgrade in the future!

Latest Posts

Back