Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

My top three irritations are......

Baldmonkey

My top three irritations are. 

3. Having to knock for gate to be unlocked. 🚪

2. Dog **** everywhere🐶🐕

1. Pulling all your hose out then the customer deciding they must go out in the car at that exact moment 🚗😑

What's yours??? 

1. Having to knock, then wait for the money when they've already seen/spoke to you several times during the clean.

2. "They look okay for this month, catch up with you next month!"

3. Dog turd everywhere, but luckily for me it's just one job with this issue which I should probably ditch, but is the closest job to my house and he is actually a nice bloke, good payer, and decent custy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1. Having to knock due to locked gate

2. Dog ****

3. Winter 

First two I’ve managed to all but solve by texting the night before. Last one I’m working on 😂

1, my husband cleans our windows 

2, I'll have to ask the wife

3, can you do it cheaper 

14 minutes ago, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

1. Having to knock due to locked gate

2. Dog ****

3. Winter 

First two I’ve managed to all but solve by texting the night before. Last one I’m working on 😂

Wow a dog with a phone 🤣 dog and bone.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1; Not opening the gate until you ask even though they know you are there and will need it opening. 

2; Parking on the hose. I sometimes think I must be invisible with the amount of oblivious drivers. 

3; Not paying or responding to messages so requiring a visit to the house. 

Locked gates despite them getting a text 

Dog or cat 💩 , this usually on custys front lawns who don't have a pet 

people that ring me on a night or bank holiday, I had one idiot on Monday ring 4 times whatsapp me and FB message me I asked for his address in whatsapp, his reply was how much and can you come tomorrow, he got blocked then his partner rang me on the Tuesday from a landline that also got blocked. 

• Like 2

I'm an easy going kind of guy, not much really irritates me..

1) customers cancelling at the last moment - i text them on the saturday to give them plenty of warning / choice of day, then they get the text the night before. I had one text this morning saying they got my text last night but will be out all day.. It was only them that asked for me at the beginning of each month..

2) Dog sh**. Dog pi** (stinks). Cat sh** - i always stand in the runny stuff. It's messier than dog poo, smaller (so you don't see it as easily) and unlike a dog owners garden, you get no warning of it.

3) Well off nutters in big houses quibbling over price. You live in a £400K house and you want me to work for peanuts? How about i pay you for the privilege of cleaning your windows instead? - you can put the extra money towards the payments on that £70k range rover i'm stood next to.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1.people who park over your hose or on it without even thinking...

2.dog/cat **** (naturally)

3.customers who deliberately ignore text reminders for payment

1. People pressure washing so the decks clean but patio looks like a mud run.

2. Oh i thought it was a one off (that's why i ask is it a 4 or 8 weekly clean you want and you answered 8).

3. The last window cleaner left water on the cills i hope you dont .

Virtually all of the above but my biggest bug bear are the custy's that know you are coming and have seen you working in the street who then decide to shut the window you've just cleaned. Do they expect us to clean it again?  

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Den said:

1. @Part Timer can drink me under the table lol

2. @Dave B havnt been invited to one of his BBQ lol

3. @steve garwoodhis jokes are just bad lol

I heard it was easy to drink you under the table mate.

You're welcome to mine for a bbq anytime bud. I'll be having one for some windie mates after next easter so will send the invites ☺. 

• Like 3

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.